The Walking Dead Season 6 *US TV pace - possible spoilers*

Guest Yodahew

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest paidimartinez
I think most viewers would feel Aaron is a cop out as it wouldn't really make much difference :lol:

You sir are correct

Guest paidimartinez
Yeah Aaron is a nobody, who would really care if he got splattered?! I say its Abraham for the simple reason Negan smashed him with the bat and said oh look, he took it like a champ, Abraham is a big, tough guy who I'd imagine they wouldn't make out can take a good hit, Aaron is such a p*ssy a gust of wind would probably send him off his feet.

Agree about the take it like a man part, I've seen a lot of stuff online though saying it's Glenn and 2bh I'd be ok with that. He really gets on my nerves with his whole goody goody persona :sorrysign:

Guest The Walking Mombie
You should check out the walker stalker podcast

For Walker Stalker Con?:D

Yup, really wanted it to be good but so far I've found it extremely frustrating. I suppose patients will be required because as soon as they get over the initial outbreak etc it'll essentially have turned into The Walking Dead ps I find the characters really annoying.

Lmao! Ok, I feel better now,I thought I was the only one who found the characters on FTWD annoying! The mom and Chris annoy me the most lol.:beer:

It has to be Abraham!!

Any time a character starts talking about starting a family and finding his one true love, they get it!! :lol:

You know, I went back and watch the last episode again and then I came on here and saw your post and it really got me thinking. As much as I don't want to see Abraham go....I think you guys are right!:rip:

Edited by Kam

It won't be Glenn as they want to swerve the comic fans..if it's not Abraham I will be shocked.
I think it's going to be Glenn in a double-bluff-style swerve.

"They know Glenn gets it in the comics, so they'll be sure he won't in the show."

• 4 weeks later...
Guest paidimartinez
Just started watching season 2 of Fear the Walking Dead, the characters are so annoying in an I'd love to punch them in the face kind of way but it wasn't too bad. I wasn't at all excited for it really, I was just watching it out of loyalty to The Walking Dead in General but I'm actually looking forward to sitting down for the second one with a nice cold beverage.