Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Royal Rumble 2018 Discussion Thread - January 28, 2018 from Philadelphia, PA (#31)

TPIB

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kontrolled

I like the sound of Riccochet showing up....

Do you think they go back to back? you have to let both women's titles be defended so that the losers can be part, right?

do you think the time coming down to the ring will be quicker with two rumbles?

"UNPOPULAR" VIEW: I am not sure I do like the woman having their own rumble...

but... I will not say I do not like it...I will allow the match to make up my mind, I will go into it open minded and let the action decide for me.

To me I think the woman would be better off having an entire PPV dedicated to them.

None of the guys there. NXT women, Smackdown women, and Raw woman.....

LADIES NIGHT????

Just had an amazing thought that we could see Braun and Kane team up to take down Lesnar and then form a tag team. THAT would be amazing.

I had this thought (minus the Brock Lesnar bit) when Kane first returned.

Braun and Kane hate each other in storyline. Why would they team?

They hate each other for now. I can forsee some sort of angle where they grow an admiration or kind of respect for each other after putting each other through hell and back and rather than trying to take each other out decide to work together as the two monsters of WWE. It's not likely to happen, just something I thought would be nice for shock value and entertaining television if it went down that route!

What's far more likely to happen is that Kane will put Braun over as the "new" monster in WWE and probably start leading up to Kane's eventual retirement.

As much as it would piss me off, i would LOVE to see Steph enter herself as the last entrant and win the first ever womens rumble.

But she would then give her spot to someone else (heel obviously) like Ronda or Asuka or Nia.

Actually no, im going with James Elsworth to win the Womens Rumble! XD

Edited by TPIB

They hate each other for now. I can forsee some sort of angle where they grow an admiration or kind of respect for each other after putting each other through hell and back and rather than trying to take each other out decide to work together as the two monsters of WWE. It's not likely to happen, just something I thought would be nice for shock value and entertaining television if it went down that route!

What's far more likely to happen is that Kane will put Braun over as the "new" monster in WWE and probably start leading up to Kane's eventual retirement.

In a perfect world, Kane would win the Universal Title at the Rumble then hang onto the title until WrestleMania then drop the title and retire. If this truly is Kane's last run in the main event, then they might as well go all the way with it. If 'Taker was up to it, I'd say throw him into the mix as well.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Shaun Laker
For the women's Rumble, I can only see Asuka winning, but for the men's Rumble, I'd say Shinsuke so he can go ahead and face Styles at WrestleMania.

Announced Rumble participants Paige and Samoa Joe have now being pulled from the rumble due to their injuries.

Paiges career may sadly be over as mentioned in another thread.

Joes foot will require surgery and he may be out for 3 months.

Announced Rumble participants Paige and Samoa Joe have now being pulled from the rumble due to their injuries.

Paiges career may sadly be over as mentioned in another thread.

Joes foot will require surgery and he may be out for 3 months.

Barely beat me to it.

Apollo Crews and Titus O'Neil have been announced for the Men's Royal Rumble Match while Dana Brooke and Alicia Fox have been confirmed for the Women's Royal Rumble Match.