Fan Clubs | beta

Overused phrases or sayings

Boomer

"EPIC!" And most any other gamer-internet lingo that people have taken to saying out loud. "Lawl" for LOL is another one. Just annoys the heck out of me.

Also always hated the phrase "Cream of the crop" or "The cream rises to the top". I don't like the word cream.

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...
It's the hashtags that kill me. It's not my thing, but I can handle most of the mom stuff like #momlife, #proudmom, and the like. But I draw the line at #girlboss and #mompreneur (both usually MLM related). I also dislike #boymom (usually used when the boy is misbehaving).

• 3 weeks later...
"You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a _______" Fill in the blank. Meant to imply that there is too much of something around in close proximity than there should be.. It's more weird than annoying, but still. I guess it's the imagery.

.....the term fu**boy........So, this is cool because it applies to a certain type of guy. Got it.

What are you watching that makes that an overused saying? LOL :omg:

It's not offensive to me, and I doubt it would be to the gentleman it's directed towards. Under normal circumstances of course.

"You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a _______" Fill in the blank. Meant to imply that there is too much of something around in close proximity than there should be.. It's more weird than annoying, but still. I guess it's the imagery

Apologies ahead of time: the term fu**boy. I'm also seeing it within video screenshots. Nice workaround to avoid censors. So, this is cool because it applies to a certain type of guy. Got it.

Wow, I've never heard either of those, but yeah, it would bug me too after a while. Is it a gamer thing? I game, but I rarely pay attention to what's said. Some guy can be very vulgar. I just ignore it.

Well as I've come to understand it, F***Boy is not specifically about a male who has lots of sex, but rather about a guy who's sole mission is to have as much sex as possible and treats people like crap in the furtherance of that goal.

• 2 weeks later...