Fan Clubs (beta)

Movies that made you emotional or cry

tamaki

Recently, I took my dad to watch Godzilla Minus One with me. I really enjoyed it, and we both ended up crying at the end. I was expecting an action movie, and while there was action, the story was so beautiful that I could'nt hold back my tears, even the audience cheered at the end, which I've never seen before but made me laugh. Now I'm interested in watching more emotionally moving movies, so if you have any movies that made you emotional or cry, please share them with me!

spacer.png

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, tamaki said:

Recently, I took my dad to watch Godzilla Minus One with me. I really enjoyed it, and we both ended up crying at the end. I was expecting an action movie, and while there was action, the story was so beautiful that I could'nt hold back my tears, even the audience cheered at the end, which I've never seen before but made me laugh. Now I'm interested in watching more emotionally moving movies, so if you have any movies that made you emotional or cry, please share them with me!

I'd be lying if I said Godzilla didn't get me a few times. It had no right to be as good as it was. Everything Everywhere All At Once is another one that surprised me with a few emotional moments. It's a bit out there, but definitely worth watching if you haven't seen it yet.