Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Supplemental Draft

Guest Laffy

Guest Laffy

wrestlezone.com/24wrestling.com

As a result of the shocking turn of events involving Mr. McMahon as Raw went off the air,

the Supplemental Draft scheduled to take place tomorrow has been postponed. The Draft will now take place Sunday at noon ET.

I was looking forward to this damn it!!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FreeSpirit
Already reported in the Raw thread lafdugga, although I will keep this thread open and change the title so members have a thread to talk about the supplemental draft this coming Sunday.

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
I think Jeff will go to Smackdown along with Umaga and possibly CM Punk, probably wont happen though.

Guest Gooneronastick
does anyone know whether they will update as they go on wwe.com or will it just be a case of updating once its all done?

Guest Kanenite

I was thinking about that and was wondering if they'll do a little show with Todd Grisham or something and have the Draft board from RAW do the picks.

Still though it should be pretty decent.

Guest Danny Styles

Smackdown HAS to get some good wrestlers in this- while i doubt any huge names will move Smackdown could pick up some good midcarders with potential to grow to main eventers

i would like the world's greatest tag team to go to Smackdown as they could have some great matches with Londrick and others and Shelton could have a good singlse run with Charlie helping out in the midcard

Guest DarkMatchJobber

Supplemental Draft Picks (In My Opinion)

RAW - Marcus Cor Von,Paul London and Kevin Thorn

ECW - Mickie James,Viscera and Jamie Noble

Smackdown - Val Venis,Sandman.

Smackdown HAS to get some good wrestlers in this- while i doubt any huge names will move Smackdown could pick up some good midcarders with potential to grow to main eventers

i would like the world's greatest tag team to go to Smackdown as they could have some great matches with Londrick and others and Shelton could have a good singlse run with Charlie helping out in the midcard

Haas isn't talented enough for the midcard, release him...Shelton, on the other hand, yes, give him a singles run, he IS good enough.

I don't really have "picks" for the supplemental draft, persay, as I think there's alot of uncertainty, but here goes nothing, these are the potential ones, in my mind:

SmackDown! To RAW: William Regal & Dave Taylor (possibly)

ECW To RAW: CM Punk (which is doubtful at this point, but possible)

RAW To SmackDown!: Super Crazy, Carlito, Johnny Nitro, & Kenny Dykstra

RAW To ECW: Umaga (if anybody) & I could also see someone like Estrada or Foley getting drafted and possibly becoming General Manager or something.

SmackDown! To ECW: Finlay (if anybody) & Hornswoggle (to push the sci-fi characters) & an authority figure of some sort.

ECW To SmackDown!: Marcus Cor Von (like CM Punk, a long shot)

Guest The Phenom Billz
My predictions are that i expect SD to get Umaga and maybe either Hardy or Punk. Im hoping for Umaga and maybe Hardy to reunite with Matt but im not too sure as they want to give Hardy a single career. Overall i hope SD gets some good picks.

Guest juanjoboyo
My predictions are that i expect SD to get Umaga and maybe either Hardy or Punk. Im hoping for Umaga and maybe Hardy to reunite with Matt but im not too sure as they want to give Hardy a single career. Overall i hope SD gets some good picks.

Just can't see that many big names getting shifted in this one. The last draft had a "supplemental draft" as well which shifted no big names at all (think from memory Christ Hemme and Stacy Keibler moved - that's about all I remember...). Surely WWE wouldn't shift a big name like Jeff or Umaga without it being on TV ... More likely people like WGTT, Regal (ooh, I think he shifted last time too? Maybe?), Kevin Thorn etc.

Though who knows...

Guest Scotty2Hotty
Supplemental Draft Picks (In My Opinion)

RAW - Marcus Cor Von,Paul London and Kevin Thorn

ECW - Mickie James,Viscera and Jamie Noble

Smackdown - Val Venis,Sandman.

Mickie James to ECW? to fight who?

Guest Chriscare

I reckons

Raw - William Regal, Brian Kendrick,

ECW - Viscera, Teddy Long, Johnny Nitro

Smackdown - Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Thorn

Guest Kanenite
WWE.com has posted an updated article about the supplemental draft that will take place at noon ET tomorrow afternoon. The article states the draft will last for four hours. Either a lot of superstars will be switching brands, or they are just trying to draw as much traffic as possible.

Source: Wrestlezone

It could be a long afternoon but still sounds good. Hoping Smackdown get some decent names.

Guest FreeSpirit

Four Hours???

This is something that could be easily summed up in four minutes just by reading a prepared statement of who's getting drafted where.

Guest The Phenom Billz
Thats what i heard too AR....either its going to be a big shake up in all rosters...or they are trying to direct as much traffic as possible. SD needs some big names again. RAW really annoys me...they take the foundation of SD and put it on RAW. Come when HBK/HHH return we are going to see at least 7/8 guys in the title scene whilst at the moment SD really only have Edge, Batista as recognized main eventers. This draft has been horrible so far to SD.