Martial Arts

Supplemental Draft

Guest Laffy

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kanenite
On the main page at the top, the first article is about the supplemental draft. Click it and the picks will be updated i'm guessing, or just wait on WWE.com on the main page for the next pick to be announced.

Guest dpddave

Ive read on a new site,theres another 8picks to come,so RAW will get another 2. Smackdown 4 and ECW 2 id imagine.

The same layout as monday....

Guest Wolverine
There are precedents for drafting a team, I suppose. In the 2002 draft, Raw got the nWo and SD got the team of Billy and Chuck (speaking of which, Chuck is currently ruling the world on Heat), and in 2004, SD drafted the Dudleyz. Still, 'tis a bit strange when, as you say, they were pushing the break-up of tag teams. Oh well.

There are precedents for drafting a team, I suppose. In the 2002 draft, Raw got the nWo and SD got the team of Billy and Chuck (speaking of which, Chuck is currently ruling the world on Heat), and in 2004, SD drafted the Dudleyz. Still, 'tis a bit strange when, as you say, they were pushing the break-up of tag teams. Oh well.
Ah but there are OTHER tag teams they could break up...

Guest Wolverine
Pssh, I wanted Nitro. Oh well, perhaps Nitro'll get some sort of singles push on Raw now. Not likely, but I can dream.

Guest Kanenite
Yeh i'm really pleased that Dykstra is going to Smackdown. He has great potential and hopefully they can make him into a big star.

Guest Redneck Messiah
I like Dykstra but Smackdown needs more help. I was kinda digging the team of Nitro/Dykstra. Dykstra was being lost in the mix on RAW so hopefully they will push him better on Smackdown. He's a talented guy who's young and will only get better with time and more exposure.