Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Supplemental Draft

Guest Laffy

Guest Wolverine

Fine, I'm coming out of the closet now. I'm the world's biggest Mizfit. Yeah, that's right, I jizz for the Miz.

HOO-RAH?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dpddave
This draft has been crap...it start out great with london and kendrick but has just gone downhill from there. Hopefully it will end with a big name moving to smackdown...i doubt it though....

Guest dpddave
Wasn't Daivari Raw about 2 months ago anyway?

No ECW.....the last time he was on RAW he was Kurts referee i think....

Guest The Great Ahmar
This is the worst draft that wwe's had .

2004 says you lie!

No ECW.....the last time he was on RAW he was Kurts referee i think....

Ah yes, "My bad"

Guest Redneck Messiah
Is this like Davari's fifth or sixth brand move? Gotta admit I like the guy and think he's talented. I was looking forward to WWE hopefully giving the CW division a push again and Davari being a part of it. Sadly I don't think we'll ever see a CW division push again that lasts for more than a few months.

Guest Kanenite
This is the worst draft that wwe's had .

If you're on about the internet one, well what did you really expect? It's not even televised, they're hardly going to have every top star move to a different show with it being non-televised.

Anyway Miz to ECW is alright. He started to grow on me, he can actually be alright beyond his crap character, so they could push him into a legitimate star, maybe.

Daivari to RAW, meh, he's alright to watch but who's he going to face on RAW? Super Crazy every week? He should've stayed on Smackdown to be honest in the Cruiserweight Division where he pops up every 6 months or so.

Thinking about it, Umaga to anything would be great.

Guest SuperKick Kid

ECW drafts CHRISTIAN!!!!!

Just kidding...............

But still, I like the choices so far. Londrick on Raw is greatness.

Guest Redneck Messiah
The Miz can be entertaining and isn't the worst in the ring. I was looking forward to a Bob Holly vs The Miz match on Smackdown. Can't imagine how brutal Holly would be towards The Miz :D (although The Miz paid his dues on the indies for a few years I think).