Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Supplemental Draft

Guest Laffy

Just reaffirming the status of Smackdown as the feeder show. I know Raw is the established show but Smackdown has been pissing all over it for probably two years now. Anytime anyone gets over on Smackdown (people like Cena in the past) they're chomping at the bit to move them over to Raw and yet Smackdown STILL continued to outperform them every week and I think they probably still could. I like the addition of Flair and he looked better on Smackdown this week than he has done in a long time and I think Hayes could at least get something out of Masters and Dykstra. IF they keep that core group of Matt Hardy, MVP, Bluebloods, Finlay, Taker, Mark Henry and the returning Mysterio, it'll still be fun. Move Michelle McCool or Shannon Moore or someone else I could care less about.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dpddave
Vis to ECW.

OH bloody great! also why are they making it out that ECW picked him...surely if they could pick whoever they wanted he'd be the last person they'd pick....

Guest Wolverine
He's not quite as bad as everyone makes out. ECW needed heels badly anyway, they had no-one outside of the New Breed.

Guest Kanenite

Ummmmm Vis! :D Pretty sucky news, I hope he doesn't get a push but I suppose he'll atleast have a couple of matches unfortunately.

I take it RAW is next then and on a cycle.

Guest Redneck Messiah

Vis isn't the worst but he is limited in his matches being so big. Maybe they can tweek his character and do something interesting with him. He tends to get boring in big doses.

I say place him in the extreme expose every week with the ECW diva dancers :)

Guest Redneck Messiah
I'd like to see Carlito go to ECW and remain a heel. Think it would be interesting and a decent pick up for the brand.

Guest Kanenite
Sandman to RAW then. That's nothing big really, he does absolutely nothing anymore. The only positive is if he gets in an Extreme Rules match but I doubt it'll happen. Atleast it isn't someone from Smackdown.

Guest Redneck Messiah
Wow. I don't see them dong much with Sandman on RAW. I sadly see him being jobbed out and released in the near future :( I always liked the Sandman although he's sort of limited and is getting up there in age I believe. I don't seriously see WWE doing much with him on RAW.

Guest dpddave
Sandman to Raw?!

Shouldn't he just be fired instead! i expect he'll have a lot of heat on RAW as thats the most political dressing room...

Guest FreeSpirit
Someone said it earlier, but I feel that Sandman will probably get jobbed out to all and sundry on Raw before getting released in the Autumn or Spring next year.

Guest The Great Ahmar
Sandman has served his purpose to me in the WWE anyway. I always wanted someone to sing "Mr. Sandman" to him, and Vince did! Was as awesome as I thought it would have been.

Sandman to Raw is a great decision. He'll thrive much better on a live show and I think he'll get over like rover with the live Raw crowds. They obviously see something in him or he'd have been released by now, his selling and bumping is still top notch so he'll probably just be used to make the heels look good. Still, even if it is just Sunday Night Sandman with the occasional job on Raw for the foreseeable future, it's a good move.
  • Heart 1