Martial Arts

Supplemental Draft

Guest Laffy

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Great Ahmar
Losing London and Kendrick and getting the bloody Major Brothers in return. Fantastic trade, that.

Their not Londrick, but there not bad. A Bit green and generic if even thing.

one left for Raw and ECW.

Punk and Umaga to swap places

There's still 90 odd minutes to go! so Raw has gone one left, as does SD, ECW has two.

Guest Wolverine

Apparently not.

Somewhere' date=' Matt Striker is smiling, as with their final pick in the Supplemental Draft, SmackDown has selected ECW newcomers Brett & Brian Major.[/quote']

Guest Wolverine

They've now changed it to:

Somewhere' date=' Matt Striker is smiling, as with their latest pick in the Supplemental Draft, SmackDown has selected ECW newcomers Brett & Brian Major[/quote']

Guest Kanenite

Smackdown getting the Major Bros isn't the worst. They've only been on ECW for about a month but they look alright, on Smackdown they could get a decent run in the Tag Team Division. Not the worst pick.

RAW gets William Regal! Great news for Regal, i'm sure we'll see a fair few decent matches out of him over there, hopefully a bit of a push for him to the Intercontinental level, i'd love to see him as IC Champ and put Marella to shame.

Still though I can't help but think Smackdown is still getting screwed whereas RAW is getting most of the benefits. A big shame but I can only hope Smackdown gets some decent stars when they return from injury.

Guest Wolverine
Great, they've broken up the only decent tag teams on SD. Oh well, if Regal does get a good push out of this, I won't mind too much.

Guest Kanenite
Oh bloody hell, Smackdown got Victoria. Whereas she's one of the only women in WWE who can Wrestle and I like her, she's hardly going to be able to Wrestle anyone on Smackdown, Torrie, Jillian and Michelle Mccool, wow! Unless she becomes a manager/wrestler to someone, I doubt she'll make a huge impact on Smackdown. Smackdown needs their last pick to be brilliant, i'm still hoping for Umaga.

Guest Aholda

they'll get some jobber. Umaga woulda been drafted by now I think.

ECW has a better roster than smackdown now.

Please enlighten us and explain why??
The show is booked well but it doesn't have the wrestlers to make it a good show. It's bland. The guys getting pushes are pretty horrible. It's like ROH in 2007. Compare that to ROH in 2005, and even though the booking is probably better now, the shows are boring because it's lost Joe, Aries, Punk, Gibson etc..

I used to like SmackDown!, but it's hard to watch. I still enjoy the matches though. Aside from them though...ugh. It's a mess. It'd like giving the starring role of a film like Scarface to Kevin Costner or having Take That do a bunch of Wu-Tang Clan songs. The final product would be sh8te, even though the basics are there.

It's laughable how people think it's some kind of perfect show. I'd have it as my least favourite out of the four big ones, despite it being by far the best booked. RAW > TNA > ECW > SmackDown!. Them getting screwed just means I don't have to bother downloading the shows, just to see 30 minutes of good wrestling.

Edited by Jack