Guest Wolverine

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

washed up knocked kneed Fat man makes his return to the ring

no stamina and cant wrestle

good way to kill Jericho`s comeback

You forgot mediocre, average, cardfiller too.

Guest TNA TNA TNA

SAVE_US_JBL

from Y2J's cr*ppy promos and wrestling. i cant see Y2J going over JBL lol. JBL is too much of a wrestling gaawd.

i cant wait for JBL's return. his promo last RAW was aaaamazing

I'm interested as to how one can do half a move regularly enough that someone could refer to it during a sarcastic shot of what they believe to be his lack of workrate by falsely pointing out that he only does a small number of moves, in this case 2 and a half, as if to justify why he's a bad wrestler.

Basically, I want to know what move JBL half does. I'm thinking maybe the Clothesline from Hell when he doesn't put as much mustard as usual on it.

Also, on the topic of mustard and JBL, it's a shame King Booker left WWE because he'd be a perfect replacement for JBL. For me at least.

Santino on commentary would be awful. The last thing he needs is overexposure, because it will expose him. JBL worked on commentary because not only is he genuinely witty, but also very knowledgeable about the history of the business. Santino is a funny script with a gimmick voice and as funny as he is, as good as his delivery is, a weekly spot for 2 whole hours would murder him.

New Jack, on the other hand...

Guest JBL is God

can't wait until Raw to see the comeback of the Wrestling God:good222:

JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL

Guest JBL is God

Why? in a time where there is so many people that suck on the mike, God has returned to entertain us again. He may not be pretty to watch wrestling but he aint no worse than some of the guys there currently and man....can he talk

JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL JBL