Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Big Statement Thread: Wrestling Edition

Guest Jimmy Redman

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While this is a very real possibility, he's going to have to die before you can be correct, lol.

I'll still take those odds, Styles is still annoyed with the crappy salary they offered him to go to HWA back when they bought out WCW and he knows that whilst Bryan and Punk have done well they weren't TNA products, they didn't insult the WWE in the press and there is also his morals for him to stand by.

AJ will end up in RoH or PWG or over in Japan but not the WWE. Not unless they throw silly money at him and they won't.

• 1 month later...
Guest The B-Man
Ethan Carter III to be TNA Heavyweight World Champion before this year is out

Ridiculous statement, NO CHANCE. Tag titles maybe with Spud but World title, not a mission!

I can't tell if you have sarcasm in that post or not?

Ten months for a guy they're already pushing really hard and putting in a programme with Angle?

plus, it's TNA

I'm not suggesting it's a good thing.

I just think it'll happen.

the less plausible it seems, the better I look when it happens (which it will), right?

Guest John Hancock
As Hunk said, it's TNA. They're like that equal probability machine from Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy. Everything that can happen in TNA has an equally likely chance of happening. I don't even know who this Ethan dude is, but I totally believe he'll be champion in the next twelve months.

Dixie Carter to still be on TNA TV in some form come the end of this year, regardless of how the power struggle with MVP plays out.