Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

HHH best damn wrestler? *SPOILERS*

Guest Litas daughter

Guest Litas daughter

HHH best damn wrestler???????

HECK YA !!!!! HHH is 4 TIME WWF CHAMPION!!!!! emphasize 4.HE IS ABOUT TO BE THE UNDISPUTED CHAMP AND HE IS GOOD AS FACE AND HEEL. HHH dont need steph.steph needs him.hhh is the best and always will be. Till i come of course...... other wrestlers = :sick

Edited by Grapple

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Perfection

Re: HHH best damn wrestler???????

Originally posted by Litas daughter

HECK YA !!!!! HHH is 4 TIME WWF CHAMPION!!!!! emphasize 4.HE IS ABOUT TO BE THE UNDISPUTED CHAMP AND HE IS GOOD AS FACE AND HEEL. HHH dont need steph.steph needs him.hhh is the best and always will be. Till i come of course...... other wrestlers = :sick

I think i speak for everybody when i say...................... no

Guest Litas daughter
perfection you only speak for yourself. EVERYBODY knows HHH is the best.cept u.ure clueless buddy.wish ya luck on your mentally challenged journey thru life :roll

Guest Dean Douglas

perfection you only speak for yourself. EVERYBODY knows HHH is the best.cept u.ure clueless buddy.wish ya luck on your mentally challenged journey thru life :roll

Irony is so ironic.

Lita's Daughter - grammar, grammar, grammar, yikes! Happystamp would have a fit if he saw your post.....

Of course HHHogan is not the best, he has come back worse than before he left.

*points and laughs.

HHHogan is a perfect alias for the "Game". He's the most overrated piece of haggis on this earth. And opinion on these forums always tends to agree with that.

So prepare to be outspoken, and at the same time, be proved wrong.

*Reads mind of next post by Litas Daughter:

"Rock sux"

"rock sux so bad wtf peoples elbow crap move he should be fierd and HHh is so muhc betterr than him." etc etc.

Re: HHH best damn wrestler???????

There is so much wrong with this, I really don't know where to start. First, Rock is a 6 TIME WWF CHAMPION. Emphasise 6. Rock is a good face and an absolutely brilliant heel, so HHH as 4 time champ looks pretty poor compared.

Then, At Wrestlemania, he will lose to the greatest "Living Legend" of all time......Chris "King of Gods" Jericho because he will. This will add to the shock factor and HHH will finally put Y2J over if he stops being so damn selfish.

HHH is selfish, slow because of his new non-human-like physique, and HHH is not the best ever. Try Bret, Owen, or even better, HBK who HHH will never, and I mean NEVER, be as great as.

Guest Seabass

on Raw HHH was slow and sluggish as >beep<

Draven...somehow i doubt that HHH will put Y2J over, and i'm a huge Y2J fan (hell, i even stick up for hinm when i clearly shoudn't), please in the name of god i hope i am wrong!

anyway...lita's daughter, i respect HHH and all, but he is so not the best damn wrestler... there are people who are better - Chris Benoit being a prime example (don't be a smart a** saying he's injuired), hell- kurt angle could be an example

Originally posted by Simon

*points and laughs.

HHHogan is a perfect alias for the "Game". He's the most overrated piece of haggis on this earth.

funny how every scotish person i know uses the word haggis when they are putting down something/someone.

sorry i just found it funny.

Guest Hosgood

It really pisses me off when people rate how good a WRESTLER someone is by how many titles they've held or how many matches they've won. Jerry Lynn hasnt won many matches and only one title but he's still a better wrestler than the majority of the wwf roster. Wrestling is not real the winner is chosen and title holders are chosen for their ability to be the company figure head the person who wins is normally not the best wrestler.

and for hhh as best WRESTLER. no he's not. The man is a consistent performer but not the best and as for the Rock. Best sports entertainer perhaps but best wrestler? no!!!!!! the man does 4 moves at most in a match (however he is a good performer)

right, other than my horror as always at the ammount of attitude displayed every time someone posts something others don't agree with (does it matter if someone's grammar and spelling are perfect? does anyone deserve to be called mentally challenged for not liking triple h?) litas daughter's argument just doesn't cut it for me.

4 time champ - the production team choose who becomes champ. if vince wanted to he could make spike dudley 10 time champ.

don't think he makes a good face. he's a great heel. i just think from the sports entertainment side rock and austin are more talented. and from a technical in ring standpoint there are dozens better. in 2000 I'd have been inclined to agree. the year had been all about him, in most of the best matches of the year and was an excellent heel.

hhh best technical wrestler? no

hhh best sports entertainer? no

hhh got too much power backstage? possibly

hhh that damn good? never

Lita's daughter ( that sent a shiver down my spine), they are ALL meanies, every single one of them. Mean meanies. Big Mad Mean Meanies. Big Mad Mental Mean Meanies, Big Mad Mental Minging Mean Meanies.... MEANIES. Ps. HHH=LOL

Guest Litas daughter
:mad you guys are all meanies.the whole lot of you! :bawl *runs to bathroom and cries* ( trips on a tshirt on the way there)

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
Liat`s daughter what are you on?aww dont u hurt urself(hope so) and hh is by far NOT the best wrestler i could names tons of wrestelrs that are better than him and he sux at taking suplexes like german suplexes

Litas Daughter, we arent being mean. We are showing you that you can't call some one the best ever just by the titles they have won. Crash Holly won the Hardcore belt how many times, but he is nowhere near the best. HHH may be your favorite (which no-one can take away from you, because its your free choice), and back in 1998, along with The Rock, he was my favourite too (His DX antics were hilarious) but then he turned into Steroid Hearst Helmsley and turned from Man to Monster. He's selfish, not that good as a face and slow but hes started to take more bumps and i think if we give him a little longer, he will improve, and I know that at Wrestlemania, win or lose, he and Jericho will tear the house down.

Yet, if you are looking for the best wrestler, Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle, Jerry Lynn, Eddie Guerrero etc. And theres a bunch of them in Japan. But not HHH.