Martial Arts

HHH best damn wrestler? *SPOILERS*

Guest Litas daughter

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jayden
lets get some things staright trips is good, infact 1 of the best allrounders in a long time but he just seems a bit lame recently

for fear of rehashing anything I've said previously in this thread........ In the year 2000 I really would have agreed with you on a number of aspects, he was a great heel, and definitely on top of his game.

Since he's come back though he really has dissapointed me. 3 months ago I couldn't wait for him to come back, but he's been booked awfully. Even his comeback night was handled awfully. He gets to come out right at the end of the show, and have a bit of a brawl with Kurt Angle, Why didn't Angle cut a promo and HHH run in and attack him, would have had much more impact. Can't deny him his moment of glory, but hey they could still have ended the show like that. Had HHH interfere in an Angle match/promo, then had the same ending to the show, it would have meant more that way anyway.

Then they have him win the Rumble after like 2 weeks of being back. They need a heel turn for him, like now. I know he's not keen to join any stable at the moment, so maybe not the nWo, but "for the love of good", use the guys strengths

Guest Jayden
i want him as a heel but i want jerky as heel too

it's difficult I know as there are so many top line heels at the mo. But I have to say if they hadn't bothered signing the nWo they could have coped with both Y2J and HHH as heels.

At the moment with Angle, Y2J, Hall, Nash, Hogan, Taker all heels already it's difficult to fit HHH in there somewhere

Guest Simon

I thought we'd gone over this all already :D

Fact remains, most people round here dont like him (Which is why i like here :) ) and he looks about 20 years older than he really is...he should use oil of ulay or whatever.

I dont mean get him off my TV, never let him be in a main event again or anything, just dont let him hog the main event spots as he usually does, he isnt worth it and its time the WWF realised it.

Guest Litas daughter

Gosh you people really get on my nerves. You guys talk about how it wasn't fair that he won the royal rumble (oh geez im watching SD and of course rock is trashtalking. *changes channel*) anyway it wasnt fair when the Rock came back from his "suspension" that he just won the WCW title like nothing.When you guys see RAW you will change your mind about HHH. HHH will kill everyone in this damn business and win that undisputed championship belt from Jericho at WM (i need it for FWL too hehe) so take your booger T's and Jeriho's and never compare those guys to HHH!!!!!!!

NOTE* this person eager to get more hanus replies

Guest Seabass
Originally posted by Litas daughter

HHH will kill everyone in this damn business...

DAMN!!! I didn't know that being number 1 so important to HHH. i thought manuplating people was enough for him, but killing them...well, i'm not all for that

Guest The Vulcanized One

Lita's daughter.

1. Why the hell would you wanna be called the daughter of that manbeast?

2. If HHH killed everyone he would be sent to prison for life.

3. HHH is slow, rubbish as a heel and should lose about 20 pounds. Oh and stop taking roids cos he is becoming Scott Steiner.

4. If you find us annoying don't come here. I am pretty sure everyone finds you annoying anyway so we wouldn't exactly miss you.

5. That thing with changing Booker and Jericho's names was really crap

6. They made rock win the title cos he was gonna be/had been in a movie and would use this exposure to the best of their ability. Has HHH ever been in a movie?

Plus you are a retard. I and other people i know find you an annoying moron.

Guest Seabass
Originally posted by Sparky

Lita's daughter.

4. If you find us annoying don't come here. I am pretty sure everyone finds you annoying anyway so we wouldn't exactly miss you.

Plus you are a retard. I and other people i know find you an annoying moron.

1 - leave lita alone

4 - i would miss her (...unless your not female)

...calling lta's daughter retard was going a bit overboard...did you know HHH was in a advert...for some muscle pumping thingie

Guest Litas daughter
Originally posted by Sparky

Lita's daughter.

2. If HHH killed everyone he would be sent to prison for life.

3. HHH is slow, rubbish as a heel and should lose about 20 pounds. Oh and stop taking roids cos he is becoming the GREATEST MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT

5. That thing with changing Booker and Jericho's names was really GREAT

6. They made rock win the title cos he sux

Plus you are a great young woman I and other people i know find you a beautiful brilliant person

Thank you very much i appreciate all you've said even though i dont really care what you said its still ok um im not gonna get in an arguement with you because ts not worth it. and i told seabass i'll try to get this forum to 100 so im making contriversial replies hehe