Martial Arts

HHH best damn wrestler? *SPOILERS*

Guest Litas daughter

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Litas daughter
erm.......ok no more replies u've already made me hate the crap outta u dudes enough.and u put my self esteem down!:bawl

Guest Perfection
Nobody even did anything to you, you were the one who started getting bitchy. And don't expect everyone to agree with you, ITS A FORUM!!!.

Guest Jack_Halewood
HHH is perhaps the most overrated wrestlers in the last five years. His matches have a lot of drama, but he's just a roided-up stiff with no moveset who gets gassed afte working 10 minutes.

Guest SiMania

He did a 60 minute match with Rock that was pretty good. I like the game and have done for a while, it seems he's the latest guy that the internet fans are knocking, it was only 2 years ago that he was the best thing since sliced bread.

As Bobby Heenan once said "wrestling fans are fickle"

Guest Jack_Halewood
I've never liked HHH. I've always thought he was overrated, only one or two of his matches have impressed me. And that Iron Man match, compare that 60 minutes to Kawada vs. Kobashi in 1995.

Guest Perfection
I have no problem with Triple H's wrestling ability, i actually enjoy seeing him wrestle. What pisses me off is that upon his return he won the Royal Rumble just like that, and how he has so much power backstage.

HHH is a good wrestler, and a great talent, good in the ring and on the mic. He isnt over rated In My Opinion. He aint the best there is, but he is one of the best there is and has worked hard to get to the spot he has earned.

Guest The Crippler
I think he is a good worker but is just a teeny weeny bit over-rated by some people. *cough* Jim Ross *cough*

Guest Perfection
Originally posted by The Crippler

I think he is a good worker but is just a teeny weeny bit over-rated by some people. *cough* Jim Ross *cough*

Exactly, he doesn't put anyone else ever, like he does with HHH.

Guest Simon
I think this thread came about because of your silly remarks about HHH. Anyway, to claim its cool to hate HHH on the internet now is just a pathetic attempt by HHH fans to undermine criticism of him.