Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  12 members  ·  Free

Final Fantasy

Final Fantasy 12 on PS2

Guest Reality Checked

Guest MojoPogo
A few of them are exact matches though. In particular Leviathan.

Lets be honest though, its not really about historical accuracy, and more about whether they look awesome now aint it? And they score on that count!:xyx

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MojoPogo
I liked the huge Cactaur. That was ace that one. And the train one, might have been called Doomtrain, i think it was in 8 and was very hard to get.

Guest MojoPogo
I liked it cos it was completely original, i mean, would you think of a summon that was a gigantic locomotive? I wouldnt have!

That they do' date=' well except that one that uses Ruby Light the name escapes me. (s)he looked dull.[/quote']

I know you just didn't rip on Carbunkle!!! Sometimes the best offense is a good defense.

http://homepage.mac.com/cheethorne/ff8/images/carbunkle.jpg

Nah, Carbunkle sucks. Dammit the lighting guys name escapes me, the one who rises out of a mountian looking like Gandalf. Replaced in FFVIII by a bird with no face.

And who could forget Knights of the Round, ahahahhh I still get goosebumps thinking about using that attack.

Guest Anime Otaku
I am sure they didn't' date=' particually when Odin and Ifrit are nothing like the real gods by the same names. (Actually Giglamesh from FF VIII is closer to the real Odin than Odin is.)[/quote']

Odin I thought was pretty close to the Viking god, looked right to me, Ibelieve the6 legged horse was part of the Odin myth too.

Nah' date=' Carbunkle sucks.[/quote']

This is insanity! I probably beat the game in 1/3 of the time because I would use Carbunkle for every boss fight. While my brother was wasting time running in circles levelling up, I was handing Jenovah her own ass.

Ne'er underestimate Carbunkle. It takes one turn to cast and it makes any battle so much easier.

• 1 month later...
Guest han89
as a major FF series fan, i couldn't but be impatient for this game to come out. it has been scheduled to come out august this summer but was taken to fall 2006 for some reason. i read everything about it and it seems to look as a good game, another FF game to get us FF fans playing hours and hours.