Fan Clubs | beta

Lost Discussion Thread (Sky One Pace, No Spoilers Please)

K.J

Thought we needed a thread for those of us watching Lost on Sky One to discuss the show, without spoilers. 30 minutes until it all starts again, i'm very much looking forward to it, the trailers have looked very good.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2nd episode was better and gave you a real insight into Sun and how she works. Don't back that girl into a corner whatever you do.

1st Episode was ok apart from the opening sequence which was awesome!

Theres going to be hell to pay.

Guest Anime Otaku
I may be wrong but I think spoilers mostly apply to people in the US and Ireland who have seen more than the first two episodes though some people could have watched the first showing of Torchwood instead of Lost whereas I watched the midnight showing of Torchwood :D

Indeed by no spoilers I was hoping this thread wouldn't get filled up with mainly Irish posters who are a few weeks ahead, there is another thread for them to post in. If you watched Torchwood instead then stay out of this thread until you've seen the weeks episode.

Last nights episodes didn't really offer much of an insight, as usual some questions answered, but more questions posed. The opening sequence was brilliant, with the others living in what seemed to be a small town. We find out that they have lived there for their whole lives, we even found out where the polar bears came from, but the question is what are the others up to and will the rest of the crash victims attempt to save their friends? Next week should be interesting as I'd imagine Hurley will return to the camp and let the rest in on what happened.

Guest Anime Otaku
I think that most of the two episodes were really just there to push forward some development of what the others are like, though The Glass Ballerina was a good insight into Sun's character too, maybe she's not as good a person as we thought (definitely not as good as Colleen thought she was ;))

Guest Daredevil
I watched Lost last night on Sky One and I'm not disappointed. It was a great start to the new series. I think putting Lost on Sky One is better because we'll had to wait for months for the third series on Channel 4.

I watched Lost last night on Sky One and I'm not disappointed. It was a great start to the new series. I think putting Lost on Sky One is better because we'll had to wait for months for the third series on Channel 4.

Yeah I have mates who download Lost or get the DVD's before they were shown on C4, it will be nice to finally discuss the show on a proper level with them without worrying about spoilers. Also you could never look up stuff on Lost online because you'd always find spoilers, sites like lostpedia.com (which is great) are all on the US pace. Shows to me that Sky know what they're doing, they don't want to fork out for a show then see the figures disappear as more and more people download the episodes from the states, Channel 4's decision to start this series in the spring was ridiculous, I would have been downloading it if they'd got it.

Guest Daredevil
Yeah I have mates who download Lost or get the DVD's before they were shown on C4, it will be nice to finally discuss the show on a proper level with them without worrying about spoilers. Also you could never look up stuff on Lost online because you'd always find spoilers, sites like lostpedia.com (which is great) are all on the US pace. Shows to me that Sky know what they're doing, they don't want to fork out for a show then see the figures disappear as more and more people download the episodes from the states, Channel 4's decision to start this series in the spring was ridiculous, I would have been downloading it if they'd got it.

Yeah I know man I hate getting spoiled too. That's why I never went to the another Lost thread here. I think putting it on Sky was the best for all of us Lost fans and Channel 4 should had known better.

Guest y2kwrestlingfan

The multi-start option on sky was great for me as my brother was watching sky at ten.

Why don't they do it every week? It would help me a lot.

The multi-start option on sky was great for me as my brother was watching sky at ten.

Why don't they do it every week? It would help me a lot.

They might do, I know they did it in the summer with 24 when the World Cup was on and they do it with Movies most weeks so they'll probably keep it up.

Yeah I know man I hate getting spoiled too. That's why I never went to the another Lost thread here. I think putting it on Sky was the best for all of us Lost fans and Channel 4 should had known better.

Best for all Lost fans with Sky. Not so great for us Lost fans without it.

• 4 weeks later...