Fan Clubs | beta

Lost Discussion Thread (Sky One Pace, No Spoilers Please)

K.J

Top Gear, 24 and Lost on the same night.

Oh Mr Television you are spoiling us.

Read it and weep ITV with your silly Police things set in the 60's for the past 15 years! Plus your new fangled thingy about a mental Vet moving to Africa.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to say Lost, it's the only one of the three that i've seen every episode of.

Only gotten into 24 over the past couple of weeks. Looks like i'm going to be shelling out for some DVD's there.

Just glad Torchwood has finished for now or i really would be up the creek.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anime Otaku
Was I the only one that laughed when the guy got hit by a bus after Juliet saying that'd be the only way he'd let her leave? Also, how weird was that scene with the video?

Yea was another good show.. Im trying not to get bored!! Loving how theyve just forgotten all the other characters.. cant remember the last time I saw Claire and her devil child!!!

Guest Anime Otaku
With Sawyer and Kate getting back to the main Island again that should be them focusing back on the rest of the survivors now. The Idea of the miniseries was to have a small story arc that could be wrapped up when the larger uninterrupted run began which is what's happened and quite successfully IMO. I hope they have a bit more of Locke now. Maybe some of Jin and Sun as I think they will need some more time to like them right in with the other survivors.

With Sawyer and Kate getting back to the main Island again that should be them focusing back on the rest of the survivors now. The Idea of the miniseries was to have a small story arc that could be wrapped up when the larger uninterrupted run began which is what's happened and quite successfully IMO. I hope they have a bit more of Locke now. Maybe some of Jin and Sun as I think they will need some more time to like them right in with the other survivors.

Desmond is going to be a major player in this series.

Guest Anime Otaku
If you check the semi official Fuselage forums (not run by ABC but some of the cast and writers do stop by to answer questions) most of the discussion on this episode is about the Video and Jacob. It's a biblical reference that is in the video and Jacob was the Father of......Benjamin.