Fan Clubs | beta

Lost Discussion Thread (Sky One Pace, No Spoilers Please)

K.J

Does anyone know when the repeat's on?

Missed it on Sunday.

I missed it too, found a repeat on Sky 3 just before on Sunday.. if you wait till then it's a double bill which is always more satisfying!!!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been reported that they will wind it up come season 4.

If they were to leave it 5 more seasons ratings would reach drastic levels.

The writing of last nights episode is the worst we've seen so far.

Just what did Jacks flashback mean? If you get a chinese tatoos you get beat up?

Edited by BRM

Guest The Great Ahmar
I've read rumors about them doing a Series where the all the people on the island return home! Mind you this is the same place that said Stacy from Eastenders would turn Lesbian at Christmas!

Guest Anime Otaku
Bai Ling was in the last episode. *drools* Pretty good episode, bit slow though but I want to know how the Flash back will fit in/ why Jack's tattoos are significant. At the end the 'Sheriff' woman says the Chinese characters read "He walks among us but he is not one of us' maybe it's an indication of Jack looking like he'll become one of the others. Edited by Anime Otaku

Guest Anime Otaku
I have the book, wanna see the movie too. Might get it from Amazon. Your right though Zhang Ziyi and Michelle Yeoh are both beautiful, slightly odd casting though since Zhang is Chinese and Yeoh is Malaysian.