Fan Clubs | beta

Lost Discussion Thread (Sky One Pace, No Spoilers Please)

K.J

Guest Anime Otaku
It's finished until about February or March because they are taking a HERUGE break in the US and Sky can't show it until ABC do, the upside of course is that when it comes back it will be on a 7 day delay where as I Do was shown on November 8th in the USA according to the Lost Wiki

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Great Ahmar

I have a few questions also:

Who the hell is Jacob?

What Eko Mean on the stick he left John?

Is the other Station they saw on HYDRA Island (Others island)?

Anyone know anything of this?

Guest Daredevil
Is it finished on Sky now Miss T???

Yeah for now. We get the new episodes at February in the UK King. So far it's been a brilliant season of Lost. I can't wait for the new episodes.

I have a few questions also:

What Eko Mean on the stick he left John?

My guess is that he's guiding them to where ever Jack, Sawyer and Kate are being kept.

Who the hell is Jacob?

Probably the reason that Sawyer and kate have been taken by the others.

maybe eyepatch man

All i know is that Jack was'nt on his list.

Is the other Station they saw on HYDRA Island (Others island)?

Could very well be, but according to Ben HYDRA Island is much smaller compared to the Lostites island, so my guess is no.

Lostpedia is a site you have to check out, as we're now up to date with the rest of the world there will be no spoilers there. Answers a lot of questions, and you'll be surprised at all the links between characters. Omar you might find answers to your questions there.

When Lost comes back it will actually be on a 4 day delay, episodes will screen on Wednesday in the States and on Sunday over here.

Guest Daredevil
In America they always take breaks during series. People moan when we're so far behind the US, then people moan when we're up to date and have to suffer the break, can't win.

I think taking breaks during the series is a good thing. People like me get confuse with the story because it is complicated to understand the lost story and that's what makes lost so good to watch. So I'm not complaining with that because in my opinion it makes sense.

I think taking breaks during the series is a good thing. People like me get confuse with the story because it is complicated to understand the lost story and that's what makes lost so good to watch. So I'm not complaining with that because in my opinion it makes sense.

Your bloody posts are hard to understand! :lol

Guest Daredevil
Your bloody posts are hard to understand! :lol

Yeah I know I know but I'm trying and I'm improveing.:tban

Anyway back on topic.

I just feel it is hard to understand the story at times. The Others for example is quite a confusing story all together I mean who are they and what to they actually do?

You know but that's Lost and that's what why its the best show on telly.:xyx

Yeah I know I know but I'm trying and I'm improveing.:tban

Anyway back on topic.

I just feel it is hard to understand the story at times. The Others for example is quite a confusing story all together I mean who are they and what to they actually do?

You know but that's Lost and that's what why its the best show on telly.:xyx

I think that's the whole point though-if they just told you at the start who everyone was and what the island was all about, you wouldn't want to keep watching, really. But I do think that if they keep adding more questions without answering old ones, it's going to get WAY too much, very quickly.

Guest Adam Gill

I'm loving Lost, at the moment.

I thought this weeks episode was fantastic, I really thought they were going to shoot Sawyer! :lol

Shame we have to wait until February to see the next episodes though. :(

Guest ahsatan

Ah, the time will fly by! Plus, it gives us all something to look forward to. :)

I loved these past few episodes, fantastic viewing. I very rarely bother with TV these days, but I'm really glad I made the effort to watch Lost from the beginning. Some of it is real edge of your seat stuff! :D

Guest Refuse Matt M

I finally started watching 'Lost' a couple of days ago.

I hate to say it, but it really is as good as people say.

All the hype put me off, so it's only now that I've starting watching it from the very start.

I've only just finished watching the entire run of the X-Files!

I hate to say it, but it really is as good as people say.

All the hype put me off, so it's only now that I've starting watching it from the very start.

I was the same way, until my girlfriend satered renting the DVD's via netflix.com. She really got me into it, but I think that the only time I'm ever gonna watch them is on DVD. One show per week just isn't enough, I need to watch a DVD and a half in one sitting to be satisfied

BTW, the funniest moment on TV was in season one when Hurley is running through the forest, trips, falls, and you can see his feet fly up in the air after he falls out of shot. :lol We watched that part at least 5 times over and over, laughing hysterically. If I could get that as my avatar I'd never change it again. *waits for someone to hold me to that*

• 1 month later...
Guest Adam Gill

I saw a commercial the other day and the new episodes of Lost on Sky One are set to start on Sunday 11th February.

Very good news, I can't wait. :)

:xyx