Martial Arts

Comments That Don't Require Their Own Thread 2007

Dead Crow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Great Ahmar
Just thought I'd let you guys know, ROHwrestling.com has Bret Hart's and Jericho's book on their site. Shipping is usually cheap and quick, on a plus side Jericho's book is about $17.95 which is something like 9 to 10 quid but the Bret Book is $34.95! Edited by The Great Ahmar

Guest The Franchise
I'm not surprised. Masturbation is usually easier lying down....so I was told anyways.

But doesnt that increase the chances of shooting yourself in the eye though?:celb8:

Guest The Great Ahmar

Mitch's love for John Cena will double and triple at the same time when he reads this:

- During a media conference to promote his recently released DVD, former WWE champion John Cena was asked if he watched the competition, specifically TNA. "They still have a company? Wow, I didn't know they were still around," Cena said.

(source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter)

I'd like to think he said that just to piss off the people that will post saying stuff like "he's just towing the company line and he said in an interview a while back that he knew it was still around"

But doesnt that increase the chances of shooting yourself in the eye though?:celb8:
Depends which way you point it. Me personally, I've never aimed for my face. But hey, we're all adults here, and if shooting yourself in the face is what gets you off, then who am I to comment?

Nice to see that Cena is still as interested in wrestling as he was the day he started training.

You know, the day he started training (in 2000), TNA wasn't even around so he's being pretty consistent by not watching TNA now.

Mitch's love for John Cena will double and triple at the same time when he reads this:

How did I miss this? God, I love Cena so much right now.

I was gonna say that he shares the same view as the majority of pro wrestling fans, but then I remembered that the majority of wrestling fans don't actually watch or even know TNA exists. And they're better fans for it.

Is it worth €34, dave?

It's a bit pricey for what it is, just a bunch of matches, but it's great to have the old WCW classics there on DVD. Rey walking around a City in a mask is a bit embarrassing however.

How did I miss this? God, I love Cena so much right now.

I was gonna say that he shares the same view as the majority of pro wrestling fans, but then I remembered that the majority of wrestling fans don't actually watch or even know TNA exists. And they're better fans for it.

They are also the same fans who would have no idea who Mr. Perfect was, and think Ric Flair is just a weird old man. Not really wrestling fans, just going through a phase, they never last.

It's a bit pricey for what it is, just a bunch of matches, but it's great to have the old WCW classics there on DVD. Rey walking around a City in a mask is a bit embarrassing however.

Cheers:xyx

I might pick it up around X-mas.

Guest luke_dolan
speaking of dvds i spotted a 3 disc dvd telling the story of roddy piper twas only twenty pound but i was unsure whether it would be any good. anybody seen it?