Fan Clubs | beta

RIP Heath Ledger

Red05

Guest The Beltster

If he died due to drugs, oh well. Tough sh*t. You know the risk, f'n druggie's, and with a two year old daughter, shedloads of money and having respect in your chosen field of work, what is there that makes you wanna get high and risk death?

IF it is an overdose, accidental or otherwise, I have zero sympathy. Time for people to stop acting like tw*ts.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he died due to drugs, oh well. Tough sh*t. You know the risk, f'n druggie's, and with a two year old daughter, shedloads of money and having respect in your chosen field of work, what is there that makes you wanna get high and risk death?

IF it is an overdose, accidental or otherwise, I have zero sympathy. Time for people to stop acting like tw*ts.

Accidental overdose of over the counter pills is that bad to you?

Guest The Beltster
Accidental overdose of over the counter pills is that bad to you?
Oh come on, how many Paracetemols do you need to take for it to kill you? The whole damn packet! He had to be taking ALOT of over the counter medication to kill him, which means he knew what he was doing.

I severely doubt he was taking medication for the sole intent of treating an illness, and was more-than-likely taking it to get high.

If it comes out otherwise, I'll take back my words, but I have my doubts. He was abusing pills, and it killed him. That makes him a druggie asshole in my opinion who should have put his daughter's life before his own need to get high.

DC told me this last night and it took a while to sink in. It's horrible. RIP Heath.

If it was suicide, it was a horribly selfish thing to do but accidental overdoses can happen for many, MANY reasons and aren't always attributed to druggies and illegal drug use.

Oh come on, how many Paracetemols do you need to take for it to kill you?
Only one if you suffer from, or develop, an allergy to them.

I'm not saying the above is the case (it most likely isn't), but an accidental overdose does not mean taking a lot of tablets, just more than your body can handle.

Guest bigmatt
I would be surprised if it was suicide,although the lack of a note proves nothing as I remember reading about 70% of people who commit suicide don't leave a note.His career sucess and young daughter would suggest he had a lot to live for but you never know what goes on in someones head.If it was an overdose on social drugs then the guy had his priorities all wrong,putting himself above his daughter.

Guest Evil Monkey
Oh come on, how many Paracetemols do you need to take for it to kill you? The whole damn packet! He had to be taking ALOT of over the counter medication to kill him, which means he knew what he was doing.

I severely doubt he was taking medication for the sole intent of treating an illness, and was more-than-likely taking it to get high.

If it comes out otherwise, I'll take back my words, but I have my doubts. He was abusing pills, and it killed him. That makes him a druggie asshole in my opinion who should have put his daughter's life before his own need to get high.

a bit harsh, but I can see where you are coming from. It is being reported as PRESCRIPTION drugs, so at least it wasn't 'the dirty stuff'.

RIP man, Hollywood has lost a great star.

I dont mean to sound insensitive but I hope this doesnt disrupt the Dark Knight being released.
That was one thing I was thinking about but I think the release date is far enough away for it not to seem like they're cashing in on it.

It was just reported that Leger's autopsy was inconclusive so it looks like they are waiting for the toxocology results to come back. It should take 10 days for this to happen.

It was just reported that Leger's autopsy was inconclusive so it looks like they are waiting for the toxocology results to come back. It should take 10 days for this to happen.
It's a pity he didn't die in Miami. Horatio Caine's team would have had the toxicology results within the hour.

It's a pity he didn't die in Miami. Horatio Caine's team would have had the toxicology results within the hour.

No it's a pity I'm not in Miami. Thanks for correcting my spelling I knew it was wrong.:lol