Fan Clubs | beta

WWE And THQ Announce WWE Legends Of WrestleMania

Fletch

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's an option on the main screen to do, takes about 5 seconds to do, you just need a smackdown vs raw saved game file on your hard drive.

Not sure exactly what it does with the superstars moves, as the moves and animations in the game are different, i assume they're all given generic moves sets, i'll check later.

Just to update you, i've had the game a couple of days now and i'm pretty bored of it. I've completed the mania mode, and done a couple of the gaunlets/legend killer mode. I imagine it'll be traded in on monday.

Is yours a 360 copy?

Guest Chriscare
Is yours a 360 copy?

Yer it is.

Just got all 1000 gamer points for the game. All extremly easier except for one which was extremly tedious (in one of the gauntlet modes you have to defeat 38 people in a row, the quickest i can beat one is about 90 seconds, longest hour of my life.

The game was a nice little bit of nostalga, but like all nostalga it doesn't last. I'd definitely reccommend getting this game, as the Wrestlemania mode is alot of fun and the video packages are great, but if you want a game thats gonna last you more than a couple of days, this isn't it.

Yer it is.

Just got all 1000 gamer points for the game. All extremly easier except for one which was extremly tedious (in one of the gauntlet modes you have to defeat 38 people in a row, the quickest i can beat one is about 90 seconds, longest hour of my life.

The game was a nice little bit of nostalga, but like all nostalga it doesn't last. I'd definitely reccommend getting this game, as the Wrestlemania mode is alot of fun and the video packages are great, but if you want a game thats gonna last you more than a couple of days, this isn't it.

Well, it's already lasted me more than a couple of day's, and with all the Create a Wrestler's I plan on making, I can see it lasting for months and months yet.

Guest Thirteen
I'm thinking of holding off on this until it drops down in price and/or goes second-hand.

I played the demo on my little bros 360 (which I gave him, but yet he now believes he knows more about it then me:lol)...

And I think I'll second that notion DC. :xyx

Guest Chriscare
Well, it's already lasted me more than a couple of day's, and with all the Create a Wrestler's I plan on making, I can see it lasting for months and months yet.

Sure, but you can't rate a games longlivity on that. Once you've got all the medals and unlocked everything, and got all the achievmens and maybe created a character or too there's not much else to do, and like I said that took me 2 days, maybe a total of 5-6 hours.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I got the game second hand and have now, a week later (around 6hrs of actual game time), completed everything in it. I really enjoyed it though - much more than I thought I would - and look forward to an improved version next year.

Chris Care said that after winning all the medals and unlocking everything, there's nothing more available to do. What about playing the game as all the legendary characters, mixing them up with the SvR guys and living out some dream matches?

Completing the main game is very rarely doing everything there is to do. I'm going to start working my way through the roster tomorrow.

Guest John Hancock

I rented this game out last week.

I'm glad I didn't buy it, because it didn't really hold my attention, but the Relive game mode was just absolutely fantastic. That's probably the most fun I've had playing a wrestling game. I just absolutely loved the way they edited the game slightly for each match, so you could relive all the spots. Just really fantastic. More of them next time please!

I wouldn't say "no" to Legends Of Summerslam, or Legends of Survivor Series, or something like that next time, as they pretty much did all the BIG Wrestlemania matches.

The little touches, such as Rock selling the Stunner as only he can, Austin passing out in the Sharpshooter, etc, were fantastic.

A great attempt at recreating the matches as we remember them and a good foundation for them to build from.

Guest John Hancock
The little touches, such as Rock selling the Stunner as only he can, Austin passing out in the Sharpshooter, etc, were fantastic.

A great attempt at recreating the matches as we remember them and a good foundation for them to build from.

The one that totally sold me on "this is just awesome" was HBK doing the flippy, turnbuckle selling majig he does. The first time that happened, I was uncontrollably happy.

Well, I got the game second hand and have now, a week later (around 6hrs of actual game time), completed everything in it. I really enjoyed it though - much more than I thought I would - and look forward to an improved version next year.

Chris Care said that after winning all the medals and unlocking everything, there's nothing more available to do. What about playing the game as all the legendary characters, mixing them up with the SvR guys and living out some dream matches?

Completing the main game is very rarely doing everything there is to do. I'm going to start working my way through the roster tomorrow.

I'm still doing that now.....plus I've created 20 wrestlers, and I may even create some more.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I keep looking at the price of this game and i'm just waiting for a second hand version to drop to around £12(ish) before I get it, although if I go to Gamestation I can buy it then get a refund if I take it back within 16 days assuming I don't want to keep it

Guest John Hancock
I keep looking at the price of this game and i'm just waiting for a second hand version to drop to around £12(ish) before I get it, although if I go to Gamestation I can buy it then get a refund if I take it back within 16 days assuming I don't want to keep it

Why not rent it from Blockbusters or something first? That's what I always do with games I'm not sure about.

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Why not rent it from Blockbusters or something first? That's what I always do with games I'm not sure about.
I may well have to do that for this game as I really am not sure if I want it or not where as normally I will lean more towards one side of the line