Fan Clubs | beta

Metal Gear Solid IV: Guns of the Patriots

Guest JC

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
The correlation between people who don't like the Metal Gear series and those who don't have the patience to sneak rather than run and gun is amazingly accurate.
I don't like sneaking and my speciality is just running in gung-ho but for some reason the Metal Gear games are some of my fave games of all time :lol

I know what you mean with this though, my neighbour falls into this bracket perfectly he has no patience in games at all and has said that is the main reason he hates the Metal Gear Solid games

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Thirteen
I still love it, over 6 months after it's release.

The 'but it's just a movie with playable scenes' criticism is a bit misleading considering how awesome the plot and individual scenes are.

Especially if you can remember the back story.:xyx

I know I will get blasted for this as my gamer friends have been ridiculing me about it...

I'm still stuck on the tower boss level..

The bit right after snakes biologiocal mum crashes the bike.

Now I'm no light weight when it comes to third person platformers... I've clocked all previous MGS games, Tomb Raider games, Drakes Fortune, Kane & Lynch, ALL Grand Theft Auto, Hitman games, Splinter Cell games etc, etc...

And I've always done so on hard setting in a respectable time.

But... I really can't be bothered to do the repetetive ducking and diving that's required to pass that stage... HELP!:lol