Fan Clubs | beta

What Turns You Off A Forum?

Guest Black Knight

Well you got there in the end....

Your point was wriong anyway funky-jay because I'm not cliquey with anyone on this board. I've argue with just about everyone at least once and been scolded by Saz, Gringo, Darkie and Kam before. I'm a clique of 1.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gemsi

I care because you aren't even taking responsibility for your own comments and have ruined the flow of a perfectly good thread.

You are the one who made your comment so vague, you are the one arguing because someone is pointing out the comment was wrong.

You can't say noone has the right too respond too your coment, because all your problems with Gringo and this other thread have been settled. You can't take back that you made such a vague comment, in a thread in which it fitted.

There was no need for you too even reply in the way you did when DC pointed out that mods aren't a clique. You could have just said, 'ok maybe I'm wrong, point taken', and moved on. Insead you were rude almost, in saying that nobody should say anything about the comment you made.

Now you're just making childish comments saying:

ok DC you are right, you are always DC right, i know nothing about anything. happy?

Seriously, what's that all about?

Guest Jayfunk
it is sorted now sorry

this was on page 3 of 5. it should have been the end of it all.

care because you aren't even taking responsibility for your own comments and have ruined the flow of a perfectly good thread

i didn't do it alone.

i had a issue, i got hot about, posted a silly comment which was a mistake i said i was sorry on page 3.

was it vague yes was i thinking clearly no not really. but then the personal attacks started at it doesn't make it any easier to clam down especially as i haven't broken the rules and was in fact the victim which you guys seem to have missed

Seriously, what's that all about?

He has taken his ball, and he is going in.

One other thing I hate about some forums is people automatically assuming that friendship on or off the site automatically means favouritism. I've seen this on a lot of sites. Also, assuming that because people know memebrs off the forum, they are automatically friends-not necessarily the case! i mean, I know Fill off the forum but by GOD am I not his friend :lol. Some people can't accept that a forum is a neutral ground. At least it's supposed to be.

I don't mind leaving threads you know, they're often good for a laugh! More at the drama and need to insult than the posts themselves. Soooo lame.

Guest Gemsi

was it vague yes was i thinking clearly no not really. but then the personal attacks started at it doesn't make it any easier to clam down especially as i haven't broken the rules and was in fact the victim which you guys seem to have missed

Hands up, maybe it was a bit of a personal attack, though not to much of one. Not enough for me too go oooo maybe I shouldn't be posting that, so it can't be too big a one. Nowhere near as big a deal as you're making out anyway. But then you are the one being rude, and I don't like rudness!

Edited by Gemsi

- Bot spammers

- When arguements go too far

- When forums are dead but are still breathing **cough** SmashLife **cough

Inno it can't be dead!:lol

Edited by Shaun2J

Guest Jayfunk
Hands up, maybe it was a bit of a personal attack, though not to much of one. Not enough for me too go oooo maybe I shouldn't be posting that, so it can't be too big a one. Nowhere near as big a deal as you're making out anyway. But then you are the one being rude, and I don't like rudness!

i didn't think i was rude, but i was i am sorry. i don't want to go over this again and again its time to move on.

Well, you've finally posted something I can agree with; I am always DC

:)

ok typo of the thread

it meant to say you are always right DC.

but again peace, i wrote alot of that stuff angry, i am not anymore so see no reason to carry on with it.

i am also sorry to Jimmy for starting this on his thread.

back on topic.......

what puts me off about forums is when you have to hold the same opinion on things or your are kicked off

Guest Gemsi

Yeah that's one thing TWO is good for, for being balanced in that. Everyone is treated fairly, and if they aren't then they are applogised too. Makes for a much friendlier atmosphere. Only problem is, some member's take debating up a notch, though at least they get reprimanded for it.

One thing I hate about modding on another forum, is we are given permision too ban members, but not to lock threads, or even sticky threads. We have too send alerts too the 1 admin if things get out of hand, then an emergancy alert if it's urgent that he gets too a thread, like if someone threatens suicide or talks about suicide or something (it's a health site with a seperate depression forum, so we get quite a few) In those cases we are only allowed too edit posts not delete them, so the admin can then ban them. Gets incredibly annoying at times. Especially as the forum is US based, and so is the admin.

It does sometimes put me off the forum, and I have to have a break, but I could never give it up totaly, as there are so many people in which my advice or support could help.

Right, you've all had your fun ganging up on the guy, just drop it now or the lot of you will be looking at the business end of an infraction.

I'm pretty sure that Gringo and I dealt with the issue at hand and I pretty much told Jayfunk that he was encroaching on another thread, so I am very concerned that, regardless of that some people choose to use it to "have a go" so to speak and attempt to discipline him themselves.

I will remind you that if you wish to discuss something off topic that goes on in a thread take it to PM, do not continue the argument for a page and a half, when it is quite obvious that the Mods have dealt with the issue.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand Back on topic...

Guest Drake
Bad grammar and people who write like f'n three year old kids. I mean, GRRRRRR!!!!! Don't you f'n learned something in school? I could put a freaking trained monkey in front of a keyboard and he could write better than a lot of people on the site.

Bad grammar and people who write like f'n three year old kids. I mean, GRRRRRR!!!!! Don't you f'n learned something in school? I could put a freaking trained monkey in front of a keyboard and he could write better than a lot of people on the site.

Lol "don't you f'n learned something in school". Unintentionally hilarious ha.

Lol "don't you f'n learned something in school". Unintentionally hilarious ha.

Check his location Jung, do you even know what the native language of Puerto Rico is? :)

Guest The Beltster
a lot of my friends on here have been on the receiving end of infractions... just ask Belty.
You arent as brutal as DS, he infracted me on Christmas Day :lol