Fan Clubs | beta

What Turns You Off A Forum?

Guest Black Knight

Guest Popsi
I love being able to have an image in my sig, I think its one think this forum could do that I'd consider a small improvement, as long as there was a specific size limit.

Clearly it would be a picture of yourself.... ;)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that cleared it up for me. I'm a blonde Reno dum it down some more.:lol

A member of this forum. He isn't that active, I've spoken to him now and again. :lol

Guest Fiona
A member of this forum. He isn't that active, I've spoken to him now and again. :lol

I thought S-3 meant Spiderman 3 and I thought Christ I don't remember a Matt Denton. I'm an idiot.:P

Guest The Beltster

Little groups of 4-5 people who will go out of their way to agree with each other even if they are f*cking wrong just because they are friends who, if one of them dislikes a certain person, they all do.

Its retarded.

Needing a group of people to back you up on a forum and make you feel safe around people you will never meet because you are still afraid to call them an asshole without your friends to help you makes you look like a pussy.

Guest Jayfunk
Little groups of 4-5 people who will go out of their way to agree with each other even if they are f*cking wrong just because they are friends who, if one of them dislikes a certain person, they all do.

Its retarded.

Needing a group of people to back you up on a forum and make you feel safe around people you will never meet because you are still afraid to call them an asshole without your friends to help you makes you look like a pussy.

amen brother give your opinion not matter what (i do all the time)

ps can i join you group :)

Guest Kanenite

Select individuals who have or think they have authority over everyone else, and groups of people who act as if they are the forum.

Also activity is a big one for me, needs to be modern and kept up to date. Oh and people who feel it their need to bully new people if they make the tinyest mistake.

people who wishes people dead and is childish and gets way with it by the mods because they are cliqy

Ah! That old chestnut... crops up every now and again.

Guest Jayfunk
Ah! That old chestnut... crops up every now and again.

please could you guys post a list of who your are cliqly with it would make it easier