Fan Clubs | beta

What Turns You Off A Forum?

Guest Black Knight

Thought of something else that i dislike which the wee row above reminded me of (but isn't, so don't worry, i'm not having a go) but I hate people who hold grudges online. i mean, i get it in public because that person might have UBER annoyed or upset you. But when you've never met? I have a few people I have spoken to online via various forums (particularly this one) who, no matter how nice I am to them or how many times I wave that white flag, they continue to attack and attack. I just don't get it. The funny thing is, they're also quite often the ones who have a go at other people for not letting things drop. Take Beltmark for example-he and I have had some impressive clashings in the past yet we still get on. Because we can let things go. The likelyhood is you'll never meet these people so so much hatred? Especially when it's gotten to the point neither one can barely remember what happened to start it all!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Beltster

Yeah I have to admit, holding a grudge online without a pretty good reason is pretty sad. I've argued with almost everybody on this forum at one time or another. Sometimes it has gotten a little out of hand, and there you are, but it happens. I dont hold grudges.

I'll agree with you one minute and disagree the next, some people take that as me being two faced, I dont get it.

The only person I dislike who I can say is down to something they said is Craig. I dont believe I ever said two words to him, never remember having a falling out with him thats for certain, and he makes comments towards my g/f in a thread I had no idea about, no reason for it. I dont like that sort of thing, and I dont like him, he's a worthless piece of sh*t.

In general though, its probably unhealthy to hold grudges towards people you will never meet.

You arent as brutal as DS, he infracted me on Christmas Day :lol

LOL! So I did... well, it was a warning but still.

I agree about the holding grudges thing, it seems at times no matter what you say some people will always take any chance to have a pop at you. Im glad I dont dislike anyone like that. Besides King, hes being booted out of my clique now. :lol

I just don't get grudes, i truly don't... I think yearly people online shold have a fresh start, or at least the option of trying to sort something out (sod in real life, there are a few people I just plain can't stand and don't intend ever to like).

Yeah I have to admit, holding a grudge online without a pretty good reason is pretty sad. I've argued with almost everybody on this forum at one time or another. Sometimes it has gotten a little out of hand, and there you are, but it happens. I dont hold grudges.

I'll agree with you one minute and disagree the next, some people take that as me being two faced, I dont get it.

The only person I dislike who I can say is down to something they said is Craig. I dont believe I ever said two words to him, never remember having a falling out with him thats for certain, and he makes comments towards my g/f in a thread I had no idea about, no reason for it. I dont like that sort of thing, and I dont like him, he's a worthless piece of sh*t.

In general though, its probably unhealthy to hold grudges towards people you will never meet.

LOL! So I did... well, it was a warning but still.

I agree about the holding grudges thing, it seems at times no matter what you say some people will always take any chance to have a pop at you. Im glad I dont dislike anyone like that. Besides King, hes being booted out of my clique now. :lol

Originally Posted by BeltMark

FIGHT!

FIGHT!

FIGHT!

I'll keep my eye's open for Saz

Fixed that for you ;)

Hmmm...

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I just don't get grudes, i truly don't... I think yearly people online shold have a fresh start, or at least the option of trying to sort something out (sod in real life, there are a few people I just plain can't stand and don't intend ever to like).
I feel the same way as you Nimf, I just don;t get why people hold grudges against others, online esspecially, sure I will disagree with some people, like we all do, and some many not like me for whatever reason but once the argument is over thats it I forget it and move on. Can't understand people who keep going back to the same argument during other discussions/issues just because they can't let it go

Guest Fiona
Besides King, hes being booted out of my clique now. :lol

King's cool. We'll form a clique and he can join ours.

:P

I feel the same way as you Nimf, I just don;t get why people hold grudges against others, online esspecially, sure I will disagree with some people, like we all do, and some many not like me for whatever reason but once the argument is over thats it I forget it and move on. Can't understand people who keep going back to the same argument during other discussions/issues just because they can't let it go

It's because people are immature or take the most ridiculous things too seriously Nemesis. I think I might be becoming the female Beltmark because I've had arguments with a lot of people but I don't hold anything that they say against them and I can still get along with them. Besides I don't really care who likes me and who doesn't they don't know me as a person just words that appear on a screen in front of them. I could be a trained chimp or a Dinobot for all they know. :lol

Hmmm...

Another thing that turns me off forums. Spammers.:)

Edited by Fiona

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I could be a trained chimp or a Dinobot for all they know. :lol
If you are a Dinobot then I am seriously moving to Canada to be near you :lol

Another thing I dislike is people who claim to be Transformers who infact turn out not to be in real life... just a warning before you make a claim you can't back up and get me to go to your homeland Fiona :P

Guest Fiona
If you are a Dinobot then I am seriously moving to Canada to be near you :lol

Another thing I dislike is people who claim to be Transformers who infact turn out not to be in real life... just a warning before you make a claim you can't back up and get me to go to your homeland Fiona :P

:lol:lol:lol