Fan Clubs | beta

What is the last game you bought?

Guest Black Knight

Guest Chriscare
i bought Smackdown vs Raw 2008 for the PS3 today, i've now owned it on every console it was released on, i keep hoping i'll like it, i don't.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ScottyB

Have cleared Rumble Roses about ten times now, its fun but damn easy. Hawks Proving Ground I haven't done much on, mainly sticking to 8 for now and haven't play any them of them that much since Saturday last.

Project 8 isn't as good as American Wasteland. I miss being able to tag stuff, and do some parkour around the place. It also had a decent storyline, but P8's story is kind of boring in my opinion, especially as you get sponsored by all the major companies before you reach Rank #50.

Guest The Beltster

That game was horrible. Awesome graphics, shockingly hard gameplay.

I just bought Dark Kingdom for PS3, it was £4 so I'm fully expecting it to be the greatest game of all time.

Guest Al Stevens
That game was horrible. Awesome graphics, shockingly hard gameplay.

Is that the one where its set in Rome and you have to do missions as a Roman solider and then a slave or something stupid like that

Guest Dave7g
£4 sounds like a pure classic. Going to hand over my entire DS collection to gamestop now, thanks to a handy little invention I ordered last week. Hello free money and hello free DS games :)

Guest The Beltster
Is that the one where its set in Rome and you have to do missions as a Roman solider and then a slave or something stupid like that
All I remember is riding a black horse and trying to climb up the backs of giants. It sucked :lol

Guest Anime Otaku
Al you're thinking of Shadow of the Colusseum (sp?), that was a good fighting game but the stealth was stupidly hard. Last game I got was Stubbs the Zombie from XBL. I'll be getting Soul Calibur IV next week and Mercenaries 2 at the end of August.

• 3 months later...
Guest Nemesis Enforcer
Smackdown vs Raw 2009 for the PS3 and the next game I guy with be Star Wars: Force Unleashed also for PS3 which will be a Christmas pressent for my brother

The Darkness- On the PS3,hav'nt played it yet only brought it yesterday. Has anyone else got it and is it any good? my mate seemed to really enjoy it.

Mike Patton from Faith No More did some voice work in the game, that's what attracted me to it, never bought it in the end though. It's ment to be pretty good though.

Guest Al Stevens
The Darkness- On the PS3,hav'nt played it yet only brought it yesterday. Has anyone else got it and is it any good? my mate seemed to really enjoy it.

I played the demo and I have to admit I was pretty damn impressed with it. However I will have to wait to get it though. Got too many games on my plate at the moment