Fan Clubs | beta

What is the last game you bought?

Guest Black Knight

Guest joe boy
Well if im rained off work tomorrow i'll give it a look and let you know. Im pretty excited about playing it what i've read about it it deffently sounds like my sort a game.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chriscare

Traded in Smackdown on got Red Alert 3.

However, the game freezing which seems to happen with most PC Games prevents me from playing it. This is why PC's gaming is on its death bed, the games no longer seem generations ahead of console games and yet there are still hardware and software incompatibilities galore.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DarkMatchJobber

Driver Parallel Lines (X-Box) - not a bad game and certainly not the abomination Driver 3 was (worst game ever made) with very good graphics and car controls but the on-foot stuff is a little lacking.

No GTA that's for sure.

Guest Al Stevens

The last game I brought was MK vs DCU for Xbox and well I have been vastly disappointed with it. The story mode is poor.

Thankfully tomorrow I am getting Resistance 2 and also trading in MK as well for something hopefully better

Traded in Smackdown on got Red Alert 3.

However, the game freezing which seems to happen with most PC Games prevents me from playing it. This is why PC's gaming is on its death bed, the games no longer seem generations ahead of console games and yet there are still hardware and software incompatibilities galore.

It's freezing on you? I have had Red Alert 3 and and played it non-stop for the past two weeks and it has not frozen once.

What system you running?

Guest Al Stevens
Resistance 2 its playing a whole lot better than number one, some of the controls are a bit fiddly still, however at lease the primary fire and secondary fire buttons are right next to each other this time around and there is a sprint button feature as well.

Tomb Raider : Anniversary for €15 which when converted to English Pounds is free. It's still a great game, one of my personal favourites of all time. The sequels weren't a patch.