Fan Clubs | beta

What is the last game you bought?

Guest Black Knight

Guest Black Knight

The last game I bought was...Bully. I rented it from blockbuster thousands of times so I just bought the game 3 weeks ago.

Last game you bought?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Reno

Rock Band + Instruments.

Ordered them from Play.com last night, so they should be here in a few days.

My brother bought Grid for the PS3 yesterday, so I may give that a go tonight.

Hmmm... it was either the Simpsons Game for the PS2 or the Transformers The Movie Game for the PSP.

Have not yet cleared the games I got when I re-bought a PS2 due to either clearing them before and getting bored (San Andreas, Smackdown etc) and then the greatness that is Fire Pro drawing my attention.

The PSP has suffered as a result and I have yet to clear either of them just from sheer lack of time on them

Guest Ruderz
Chrome Hounds for the Xbox 360, It broke a day later due to laser burning, funny thing is though, I bought the same game for my mate, and it still works for him, no laser burn :(

Guest Frank Botch
Ninja Gaiden 2, and its sweet!

Same here.I think it's pretty great.People have complained about the difficulty level but I think you have to expect that with a NG game.

• 2 weeks later...

The last games I bought were the following:

PS2: Dynasty Warriors 4 Xtreme Legends

GameCube: Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door

Sega MegaDrive: WWF WrestleMania, WWF RAW, WWF Royal Rumble, Streets of Rage 3, Sonic the Hedgehog 3

I have a huge collection of games and game consoles!

Guest ScottyB
I bought Tony Hawks Project 8 and Goldeneye: Rouge Agent, both for PS2, for a total of £2.10, due to a free deliveery voucher I had given to me :)

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

Last game I bought?

Metal Gear Solid 4

Since then my money has dried up and such no more agmes can be bought until I get over the current slump in finances

Rumble Roses

Tony Hawks Project 8

Tony Hawks Proving Ground

All for the PS2 and all of them for about £20 with free delivery from PlayTrade on Play.com thanks to the voucher Kam awarded me for winning the first week of the comp.

Have cleared Rumble Roses about ten times now, its fun but damn easy. Hawks Proving Ground I haven't done much on, mainly sticking to 8 for now and haven't play any them of them that much since Saturday last.

Guest Fiona
The last game I bought Joel was the Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection Boxed set. It was a steal at under 30 dollars. We've rented lots from Blockbuster though.:xyx