Fan Clubs | beta

What are you listening to? 2009

Guest Reno

Guest Anime Otaku
Some of the best work he ever did, short of The Downward Spiral (hands down THE best thing he ever did, besides telling the record labels to shove it).

I really like this video

Closer By Nine Inch Nails (from The Downward Spiral), this is the MTV edit (which is still a bit risqué) just to make sure I avoid the wrath of the mods. Though if it's OK I'd like to post the full version.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4VAv8y2hHM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4VAv8y2hHM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Anime Otaku

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman

Fort Minor The Rising Tied

Fall Out Boy Foile a Deux

The first is because I cant go a day or so without listening to some hip hop, the second is decent, not as good an album as Infinity on High but still fun enough to listen to.

Saving Abel - "New Tattoo"

I really like this video

Closer By Nine Inch Nails (from The Downward Spiral), this is the MTV edit (which is still a bit risqué) just to make sure I avoid the wrath of the mods. Though if it's OK I'd like to post the full version.

Watch the making of the video if you can. It's great. Trent nearly throws up from the spinning in the air bit.

EDIT: Part 1 | Part 2

He also did a really awesome live bit with it on the recent tour, which he isn't doing anymore. But he'd basically sing it with his side to the audience, looking into what seems to be some camera or heat monitor that threw his facial image on the big light screen behind him.

EDIT: Live in Cedar Rapids

Edited by DraVen

Motley Crue - "White Trash Circus"

More rock and roll performed as rock and roll should sound - with ****ing balls.

Still, can't shake the feeling that Sixx:A.M. are slowly becoming more preferable, as much as I love the Crue.

Guest Anime Otaku

Ne~e by Aya Matsuura

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

She's totally adorable in this video (and everything else I've seen her in actually) and I love the tune too.

Guest Anime Otaku
Rock the Casbah by The Clash. I got it off iTunes from 'The essential Clash' album. What's with the mobile phone sound about 2 minutes in until about 2:14?

Rock the Casbah by The Clash. I got it off iTunes from 'The essential Clash' album. What's with the mobile phone sound about 2 minutes in until about 2:14?

I LOVE The Clash! Thanks Taj, you just made me go listen to it again.

Guest Anime Otaku
I LOVE The Clash! Thanks Taj, you just made me go listen to it again.

Here you go then: This is probably my favourite song by The Clash, "Should I stay or should I go?" (Rhetorical question :P), though the sound on this video isn't great.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Also, I want that car though I don't know what make or model it is, am I right in thinking it's a convertible version of the Ghostbusters Ecto1?