Films You Want To See In Game Form

Guest DarkMatchJobber

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Hancock

Scarface

I'm pretty sure there already is a Scarface game, but it's pretty awful.

My advise would be just play GTA: Vice City, it's pretty much the same.

Guest Internets
That Indiana Jones game that we all saw the trailer for and was then canned in favour of some gimmick heavy Wii version.

Guest Saz

Terminator, something like Fallout 3, but a little more sneaky sneaky.

A decent Aliens Game.

The italian job, a game where you plan and execute a robbery, would be cool!

Terminator, something like Fallout 3, but a little more sneaky sneaky.

A decent Aliens Game.

There's been a lot of good buzz around the Terminator: Salvation and Aliens: Colonial Marines games.

Guest Saz

Last decent aliens game was AVP (1&2) which let you be a colonial marine, alien or Predator. I'm guessing The colonian marine part is one sided.

So I guess there has been a decent aliens game (albeit shared).

From Wiki...

Aliens: Colonial Marines is a squad-based first-person shooter in which the player controls four Colonial Marines, each with a different personality and primary weapon. Each player character can carry additional weapons including a flamethrower, pulse rifle, smartgun, pistol, RPG, and many types of grenades.

Terminator Salvation is a third person shooter where the player needs to "constantly move, flank, cover and utilize their squad to progress."[5] The player must battle Skynet enemies from the upcoming film as well as new enemies specifically designed for the game. The game features a campaign that can be played alone or cooperatively with one other local player via split-screen.

Guest Saz

Goonies would be a return to the old point and click puzzler :)

I'd love to see The Running Man turned into a God of War style game, working your way through the 4 game zones solving puzzles and fighting bikers tracking you to progress until you have to face a Stalker (Buzzsaw, Dynamo, Subzero and Fireball) as the game zone boss then you have to go through Captain Freedom to get to Killian and finish the game

Wasn't that game where you ran around killing your persuers with plastic bags that got all the media hype based on Running Man?

You know, the one made by Rockstar games... Manhunt!

Edited by Saz

Guest Nemesis Enforcer
I have no idea if Manhunt was based on The Running Man or not to be honest, thinking about it its sort of the same principle as the movie so could have been

Guest Anime Otaku

Looking at The Icon's Battle Royale idea inspired me.

28 Days/Weeks Later.

MMORPG based on the universe from the movies, similar in some ways to World of Warcraft.

When you start you pick a Class. Things like a Soldier who got stranded in the city who'd start with an assault rifle and have armour that would give them a chance of not contracting rage when attacked by infected.

Civilians would start unarmed or only have a improvised weapon like a hammer or a knife but would also start with a more detailed map that would show areas that were blocked by barricades.

Police: Kind of a half way house between Soldiers and civilians, they'd have a pistol and the detailed map but not start with armour. However if they find a police station or an abandoned Riot van they might find armours there.

Scientist: Would have the ability to make vials of a cure for rage. (Characters in the city would have built up a resistance to the virus that slows it's effect down, but not negate it, to allow them to get a vial of the cure).

The infected would obviously be the main enemies and maybe have the virus mutated to affect other animals too.

I'm not sure weather all servers would have the same Greater London map or if each one could have a different city. Abandoned/Post apocalyptic versions of other cities in the UK may be cool.

Guest Reno

Night of the Living Dead, or stleast a game set around the events of it so you're not restricted to just the house.

It'd be in black & white too.

Guest Thirteen
The Departed

Great idea, but you know what would be even better?

The trilogy Infernal Affairs that The Departed was based on.:xyx

Guest Thirteen
Night of the Living Dead, or stleast a game set around the events of it so you're not restricted to just the house.

It'd be in black & white too.

Haven't Sega basically done that with their House Of Dead series?

Actually scrap that idea, those games were more like a first person version of Resi without the puzzles. :lol

• 2 weeks later...
Its not a film really, but I'd like to play a game along the lines of Call of Duty but based in the Napoleonic Wars. It wouldnt be as quick as COD, but the realism could make it fairly different to most games of its type (1 shot every 20 seconds for example :lol).

Guest Dante Spears

1) The Wrestler

One based of of the life of an ordinary person....if it as based comnpletely off the movie, what would you have, quicktime events that amount to "Press X to exaggerate Finical Standing" lol.

I always thought the V for Vendetta has all the components of a decent video game, and I would probably buy it.