Fan Clubs | beta

Games That You Would Like to see in film Form

Guest Ruderz

Guest Ruderz

This is basically the opposite of the "Films you woud like to see in Game form".

I thought it would be fun. :)

FOR ME;

1) FEAR

2) Gears of War

3) Star Wars; Knights of the Old republic 1 & 2

4) Dynasty Warriors Series.

5 ) Fable

EDIT: Forgot my reasons.

1) Just simply because, it would make a REALLY good horror, something you could really settle in and watch in the dark and jump out of your skin plenty of times without having to search for medpacks all the time, this would be a GREAT movie if done well.

2) I just think it would make a great action film, the threat of the Locust Emergence Holes popping up everywhere could be a great factor in making it.

3) I've always been a fan of the KOTOR series, and I like how it gives you the history of what happened BEFORE 123.456, I think it would make a really good movie, although, how they would pull it off leaves a lot of thinking required, do they go Dark or Light, male or female? It's their choice, and that itself could be a setback.

4) I just think this would be a great series, I've always been a fan of pure action, pure fighting with a storyline going on aswel, and I think they could have fun with trying to re-create some of the battles, Chi bi I'm thinking of.

5) I think this could be a great Family movie, something for the kids to watch and enjoy, you could have two characters, one evil, one good, etc...

Whats your opinons?

Edited by Ruderz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The GS

God of War - There's rumours they're making it.

Golden Axe could work as well but I doubt it would make a whole lotta money.

Guest Evil Monkey

They are making a Gears of War film - rumour has it that The Rock is in line to play Marcus Fenix, but no confirmation on that.

I'd like to see them try the old 7th Guest game. That could be interesting.

Also Bioshock - I know they are supposed to be making it, but last I heard it was on hold.

Guest John Hancock
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Guest The GS
I heard they're making a Monopoly film.. How strange that'd be. I guess they could have the guy with the moustache on the box driving around Monopoly Land/ London booking into expensive hotels and getting his weekly wage by passing Go.. Sounds like a box office hit (or maybe not!):doh32:

Guest Evil Monkey
silent hill 2

agreed. I seem to be one of the few people that really enjoyed the first Silent Hill film. Have to say, it probably isn't for people who haven't played the games, as it is quite a confusing story line.

I'd like to see Resident Evil 5 made into a film. People slate the first 3 films (again, I enjoyed) but if done right, Resident Evil 5 could be a top notch film.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dante Spears

I would rather....never see another game to movie transition....ever

Why? because they've all been terrible, with the POSSIBLE exception of the first two Pokemon movies...but then again they were still based of off an anime, that was based off of a game.

As for Silent Hill 2, considering the cavalcade of mediocrity that was the Silent Hill movie, I'd hate to see them try to give Silent Hill 2 the movie treatment.

Guest DarkMatchJobber

Timesplitters with Vin Diesel playing the role of Colonel Cortez (he's a perfect likeness)

Splinter Cell with Christian Bale playing Sam Fisher

Metal Gear Solid

Guest Anime Otaku

A Pixar movie based on Psychonauts would be excellent I think.

A MGS series would just be made of awesome too.

Guest Evil Monkey

I'd like to see some of the Lego games become animated films. That could be quite funny.

I would also like to see a decent attempt at a Mario game.

Only a matter of time before they start making Metal Gear Solid movies..or remake them (if you share the view they're already movies)

I could always see the 3rd in the series being a big hit quite frankly; everyone loves a cold war era movie.

Just because the cutscenes are long it doesn't make the games 'films'.

I didn't say that myself. I said if you hold the view (as a certain crowd of people do) that the MGS series is pretty much an interactive movie; I wasn't stating anything as a fact.

Assassins Creed could work nicely as a film, I think.

Most GTA's would work better as a high cost mini series, or a trilogy of films than as a single film, so I'd like to see that done.

Fallout has a mega backstory to draw from, so I could see that as a movie.

Far Cry would make a decent war movie, inFamous/Prototype could make good sci-fi action movies, and I'd like to see The Darkness as a psychological horror.