Fan Clubs | beta

Games That You Would Like to see in film Form

Guest Ruderz

Guest Ruderz

That's the thing, I have no clue where I read it. :P

I think even if I did read it it would have probably been an old source... which is such a god-damn shame. :(

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tommate2k9
That's the thing, I have no clue where I read it. :P

I think even if I did read it it would have probably been an old source... which is such a god-damn shame. :(

Not to worry.

Yeah it is a shame i think a live action Halo film could have the potential to be pretty good.

Guest Jaycey Baby
C'mon, as good as the games are, a Halo film would suck. Personality-free piece of meat in big suit saves world from non-descript alien legion while usual cast of cliched grunts look on and not much else. Ditto Gears Of War.

Guest Ruderz
I don't think so, I think it could make a great video (Typed game in there at first :lol). GoW is already in the making, according to a official interview I saw on youtube.

C'mon, as good as the games are, a Halo film would suck. Personality-free piece of meat in big suit saves world from non-descript alien legion while usual cast of cliched grunts look on and not much else. Ditto Gears Of War.

This, though I'm a little biased as I only ever enjoyed the first Halo and no others. But I certainly wouldn't want to see, or even make, a film about a space commando that has no personality asides from the size of the gun he uses. I'd just watch Predator if I wanted to see Uber-macho commando's fighting space aliens.

Duke Nukem would make a better film (though, I don't know by how much...), but even if it did get announced, it'd never be finished. :lol

Duke Nukem would be an awesome film, but like you say they can't even make a game, so a film has no chance!

I'd quite like to see a proper Resident Evil film made. I know that the trilogy as it stands has incorporated characters and settings from the game, but it's so mismatched and hashed together that they really are awful.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Matthew J Stark

I'd like to see a film made of Deus Ex or Deus Ex: Invisible War.

They are already pretty much interactive films anyway and the storylines were top notch

I'd like to see a film made of Deus Ex or Deus Ex: Invisible War.

They are already pretty much interactive films anyway and the storylines were top notch

Seconded. I see Christian Bale as JC Denton (Going by the PS2 version where you can't pick one of 4/5 versions of JC) and Arnie as Agent Hermann.