Fan Clubs | beta

Games That You Would Like to see in film Form

Guest Ruderz

Guest Jaycey Baby
It'll never happen, but I've always thought the Baldur's Gate games would make an awesome trilogy of films. The offspring of the Lord Of Murder vying for godhood, flinging spells at each other with reckless abandon, set upon the backdrop of a bloody, pointless war between two powerful nations while creepy eye monsters, dark elves and sentient snake-beings stick their respective oars in - what's not to like?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be cool to see the Coen Brothers direct it... just got visions of Bowser beating up Mario's kart and screaming "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU F**K A STRANGER IN THE ASS WITH A RED SHELL!!!"

:D

Haha definatly! Will Ferrell as Mario and John C. Reilly as Luigi, Cameron Diaz as Princess Peach and Danny DeVito as Toad.

"Im sorry sir.. im going to have to ask you to step out of the vehicle"

"..STEP OUT OF THE VEHICLE?! THERES F**KING BANANA SKINS EVERYWHERE, YOU TRY AND STAY ON THE ROAD, F**KING PIG!!"

Guest Reno
I'd like to see a film based on our very own Reno's escapades in Neverwinter Nights. (Mainly because I still don't have the game, and want to see what occurs :lol )

This is the best idea ever, aside from Joey Asbo's Mario Kart idea.

Its simple. Reno winds up everyone so they fight his friends, he runs away from guard dogs that started on his side, and then he forgets to turn up to the adventuring. :P

Well, what did you expect a chaotic neutral halfling to do?

But don't worry, I WILL be back once I get this bloody lag problem sorted out. It's quite annoying, but I'm determined to get back online so I can taunt dogs and annoy every NPC so they have to fight you guys while I run off and hide. :lol

Guest Inno
Haha definatly! Will Ferrell as Mario and John C. Reilly as Luigi, Cameron Diaz as Princess Peach and Danny DeVito as Toad.

"Im sorry sir.. im going to have to ask you to step out of the vehicle"

"..STEP OUT OF THE VEHICLE?! THERES F**KING BANANA SKINS EVERYWHERE, YOU TRY AND STAY ON THE ROAD, F**KING PIG!!"

Joe Pesci has to be in there somewhere... "Do I... amuse you?"

Guest Jaycey Baby
I've probably said it before, but they really missed the boat not casting Andrew Sachs in Manuel mode as Mario first time 'round.

Guest Ruderz

I was going to say Halo 3, but this video (Which I highly doubt is fake) Proved me wrong...

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Guest Tommate2k9

assassins creed- because i think it would be a good historical history action film with twists and tuns. and cool action sequences.

Gears of War- Awsome action packed film.. although i hear they are making one.. i read and a magazine a while back that they were. and it was said that Cliff Bleszinski the lead developer for epic games, who made GOW would be co-producing (or something like that) the movie... so it would sick to the core audience and TRY not to make it a mainstream flop.

Guest Fiona
I was going to say Halo 3, but this video (Which I highly doubt is fake) Proved me wrong...

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Why is this movie reminding of Predator. I'd love to see a longer version. Going to have a boo on Youtube.

The Halo movie was pulled. It's not been made anymore as far as i know. I might be wrong.

You're correct, as far as I know. If Stephen King had taken it on board, it would've atleast been mentioned on a website like Empire, Total Film or IGN.

Guest Ruderz
are you avin' a giraffe?

No, but if my sources were wrong then by all means say it in a more sensible fashion.

Shame, that clip looked dead good as well...

Guest Tommate2k9
No, but if my sources were wrong then by all means say it in a more sensible fashion. .

Haha sorry. I just meant like... really? Have you got a link?