Games That You Would Like to see in film Form

Guest Ruderz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fiona
Any of the Grand Theft Auto games.

Just watch America's Most Wanted or Cops every week and you pretty much already have them.

Guest Anime Otaku
I think Saints Row would make a good movie, especially if they could get some of the big names to reprise the roles they had in the games like Daniel Dae Kim as Johnny Gat. Not sure if I'd have it based on one or both games or a sequel to the second game.

Guest MojoPogo
Maybe Driver, I always enjoyed playing that as a kid. Could work out.

Watch Bullitt. Its pretty much Driver. Except good.:xyx

Canis Canem Edit (aka Bully) would be a good film, there are so many cool plot points they could build in, such as the epic nerds v jocks fight you have to swing with your presence.

Prototype also I reckon would be a good film but the best one would be Half Life

If they can make a Doom film (and how bad was that?) then they could do a Half Life film.

Guest Reno
If they can make a Doom film (and how bad was that?) then they could do a Half Life film.

No offense, but a Half-Life movie would be a majorlly bad idea. If they did a Half-Life movie, that'd mean Gordon Freeman would have to speak. That's pretty dangerous territory. I'm raging just thinking about that thought...

Guest MojoPogo
I'd also say Mass Effect, but well, theres already one uber space shenanigans franchise out there, isnt there? By that i mean Spaceballs........

Guest Inno
I'd like to see a Mario Kart movie, a scene with a fuming mad Luigi on the side of the road calling the AA because some bas***d has smashed his motor up with a shell would be awesome.

It would be cool to see the Coen Brothers direct it... just got visions of Bowser beating up Mario's kart and screaming "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU F**K A STRANGER IN THE ASS WITH A RED SHELL!!!"

:D