Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

UFC 100 Thread

Guest Dusty Finish

Guest The Beltster
Hmmmm, I'm not sure about that first result. Who cares, its time for the mouthy Englishman to choke on the big stage in the US! :lol

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cathal
Henderson was always going to win, just a class above Bisping. What a f*cking shot too. Henderson vs. Silva should be pretty fun.

Guest The Beltster
I dont care for Bisping, I think its lame as sh*t that Dana White seems to think that to draw in the UK we need to have a flag bearer for the UK. Every UK UFC card seemingly had Bisping on top and now it will probably be Dan Hardy and although Hardy is fine, UK shows should get a Lesnar or Couture on top for once but it will never happen I'm sure.

Guest Cathal
Wow. GSP was awesome. I'd now definitely pick him over Anderson Silva as the best pound for pound fighter in the UFC.

Guest The Beltster
F*ck, look at Mir's face! Lesnar is a beast! He isnt very skilled but he is so big, strong and a beast man!

Good show with a good crowd also.

Thought Hendo's finishing touch on Bisping was f**king brutal.

Mir pretty much gave it a shot but Brock just didn't let him have a chance.

Don't know what anyone could complain about. Lesnar's awesome on the mic! :D

Guest John Hancock

Henderson is an absolute a*sehole for that flying forearm. Man I want to see him getting beaten up.

That said, I want to see Brock get beaten up even more. No one in wrestling history has ever made me mark out more. I get that it's a gimmick and an act, but I don't honestly care, I will watch every Lesner fight, and I will cheer every Lesner opponant until he loses, because his treatment of Mir had me marking the b*lls out, all over the place. The "Coors Light" line was absolutely goldern.

PS: G.S.P. is God.

Guest Dante Spears

Lesnar/Mir

30 second of fighting per round, the remainder of it hugging on the ground. You see it's stuff like this which makes me so bored when watching UFC.

Henderson's punch at the end his match was pretty cool though. As was the Yoshihiro/Alan fight. GSP wasn't the match of "epic proportions" my friend promised but pretty decent as it was.

As I said, Brock made ONE mistake in standing back up in round two but it stil wasnt enough for Mir to win by.

Brock was spot on, Mir talked shit and got no respect from Brock. I have no issue with that. Lesnar is gold on the mic.

edit:

:lol Sherdog is melting down.

Guest Drake

HENDERSON I ****ING LOVE YOU MAN AND WANT YOU TO HAVE MY BABIES!

Apart from Cristiano Ronaldo, there's not a goddamn sport figure that I hate more than Michael 'THE ****' Bisping and I was literally praying to whoever would listen that he would get knocked the **** out.

Somebody listened to my prayers because OHH MY ****ING GOD! Did Henderson knock the living shit out of ****ing Bisping! THAT SECOND PUNCH WAS BRRRRUUUUUUTTTTAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everytime they showed the replay in the bar, nearly 300 people started to shout and gasp. It was freaking BRUTAL!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH1vpNSTSOE&hl=es&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH1vpNSTSOE&hl=es&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I could watch that every day of my life.

And Lesnar is just a God! He made Mir eat all the shit that he talked previous to the fight. Brock coming out to Enter the Sandman gave me goosebumps. I mean, seeing that freaking animal coming out like he was going to murder someone was something to see.

Then Brock not shaking Mir's fist was freaking ace. Then knocking the bejesus out of him and cutting the best heel promo in UFC history was just gold. :lol

Edited by Drake

What a night.

I told everyone at my mates where we all gathered to view the event that Bisping was going down, as much as I wanted him to win as a fellow Brit, one based in Manchester no less, but I knew Hendo was too good for him.

Then he kept circling into the line of fire and he never learned from when he got caught early on that it was a bad idea as Hendo just kept that right hand cocked all the time and ready too unload.

Then BAM, a perfect shot and then that BRUTAL forearm of death.

Bisping is not gonna come back from this and be a contender again, he was shown up for being tactically naive because as we all know, Rampage couldn't knock out Hendo, how in the hell was Bisping going to do it?

GSP was awesome in the control he had over the whole match up and as usual his takedown offense was epic. He should have won that match inside the distance but not too worry, I can't really see anyone at his weight class giving him too much trouble.

The first match up featuring Akiyama was a bit of a let down, as Ak could not get going after that brutal low kick, it hit him right in the bell and then cupped the balls at the same time! The superman punch using the cage as a boost by Belcher was a nice moment in the match but that split decision went the wrong way for me.

Finally the ME (despite Finch going on last due to a card shuffle) was great. I wanted Lesnar to win but I was in the middle over if that would be the case as Mir, more then anyone at Heavyweight, will bend you and snap you like a pretzel it you make a mistake and give him an opening.

Brock did not make that mistake this time, it was a brutal and efficient display of ground and pound and control from the mount.

Mir was ruined after the fight, his face was more swollen then the terrible Johnny Cash tattoo Belcher had on his arm!

Then his after fight antics, whilst very WWE, where awesome. He does not play the standard UFC game, he wants to come in, fight, win, get paid and then get on top of his wife.

It's almost like watching a modern day version of Connan the Barbarian, awesome.

Coors Light FTW!

Guest Diablo
Henderson is an absolute a*sehole for that flying forearm. Man I want to see him getting beaten up.

Agreed. Don't worry though, he'll get destroyed by Anderson.

Brock Lesnar. What a heel.