Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Dana backflips off of Tito's giant head: The UFC Press Conference

Dead Crow

Guest Nemesis Enforcer

Fedor is just in an different class to Arlovski so there is really no need to put him against anyone as a warm up to Brock. Fedor isn't 30-1 (and the 1 shouldn't have been a loss under the rules) for nothing and those 30 weren't against nobodies either.

Simply put there is good reason he is regarded at number 1 p4p guy in the world

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fedors list of 'beaten' nobodies:

Andrei Arlovski

Tim Sylvia

Hong Man Choi

Matt Lindland

Mark Hunt

Wagner da Conceicao Martins

Mirko Filipovic

Tsuyoshi Kohsaka

Naoya Ogawa

Kevin Randleman

Mark Coleman

Yuji Nagata

Gary Goodridge

Kazuyuki Fujita

Egidijus Valavicius

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira

Heath Herring

Chris Haseman

Lee Hasdell

Ryushi Yanagisawa

Renato Sobral

Kerry Schall

Mihail Apostolov

Ricardo Arona

Hiroya Takada

Levon Lagvilava

Martin Lazarov

Hardly a list to be sneezed at.

Look evidence that Fedor cannot beat Lesnar, all he can do is get a lucky ko over Arlovski.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

One of the most lucky knockouts I have ever seen.

You seriously think that this lad can beat Lesnar, come on!

Fedors last big win was back in 2005. You might say thats not true but his record begs to differ.

Guest Anime Otaku
I'm not a big fight fan but to me that looked like just a brilliantly placed counter punch. Arlovski lunged forward with his hands down and Fedor caught him right on the chin. About the only element of luck in that KO is that it was a KO if that make sense as I'm pretty sure I've seen guys get hit in about the same spot and not go down.

Look evidence that Fedor cannot beat Lesnar, all he can do is get a lucky ko over Arlovski.

If he hits Brock with a "lucky" punch, in the same manner of the fight you showed, then surely he could beat him. All it takes is one mistake for a "lesser" fighter to win. James "Buster" Douglas is possibly the most famous example of this.

If he hits Brock with a "lucky" punch, in the same manner of the fight you showed, then surely he could beat him. All it takes is one mistake for a "lesser" fighter to win. James "Buster" Douglas is possibly the most famous example of this.

He isn't. Douglas outboxed Tyson before stopping him.

I honestly think Brock could beat Fedor, but at this stage probably wouldnt.

But yeah, that wasnt a lucky punch at all, he saw what was happenning and threw a brilliant punch.

Fedors last big win... you mean besides beating the ex UFC heavyweight champs?

Outside the UFC I belive Fedor would beat him PROBABLY, but I honestly think Brock has a better chance than anyone Fedor has ever faced up to now. And Im a big fan of Fedor.
Better than Nog when they fought in 2003/04? I'd say Noguiera was considerably better. Despite all the hindsight thinking about Cro Cop, the man was an absolute beast at one point and was given a better chance then, than Lesnar would now, against Fedor. If we could match Cro Cop from his Aleks-Fedor streak, who would pick the current version of Lesnar over him?

I find Fedors weak point is he is taken down (relatively) easily, normally its not a big issue as he can slap on a submission from underneath, but Brocks strength in wrestling and his sheer size would, I believe, be able to stop Fedor from getting that good position. Thats not something Big Nog or Cro Cop could do.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Fedors last big win was back in 2005. You might say thats not true but his record begs to differ.

I would just like to point out that this is a lesser Arlovski than we have seen in recent years, released from the UFC as he was not up to standard and yet he was beating Fedor to every punch.

All because Arlovski made a stupid, amatuer mistake is the only reason he got tagged.

Fedor was rocked.

This was he most recent fight also.

Compare Lesnars and Fedors two recent fights taking into consiteration the quality of opponents and the way they finished their fights. Now you cant really say Fedor can win.

I would just like to point out that this is a lesser Arlovski than we have seen in recent years, released from the UFC as he was not up to standard and yet he was beating Fedor to every punch.

All because Arlovski made a stupid, amatuer mistake is the only reason he got tagged.

Fedor was rocked.

This was he most recent fight also.

Compare Lesnars and Fedors two recent fights taking into consiteration the quality of opponents and the way they finished their fights. Now you cant really say Fedor can win.

Jesus Christ you know NOTHING about what you're talking about.

Do you know who Freddie Roach is?

ONE OF THE GREATEST BOXING TRAINERS EVER

Do you know who AA's boxing coach has been since he LEFT the UFC?

Freddie Roach.

He's never been a better fighter since he left. The AA we see now would've never lost to Tim Sylvia as he has gotten better with his already great hands. What we saw in the Fedor match was one of the few guys in MMA with quite possibly championship quality boxing skills outboxing someone.

Do you think Brock, with his limited boxing skills, could do that? Seriously man, you don't have even the smallest grasp of the fight game. If Brock and Fedor fought, Brock would shoot for a takedown ASAP.

Take into considerations their last two fights? You mean the part where Fedor made the UFC HW division from 2003-2007 look like a complete joke?

If you honestly believe Lashley is the only person who can beat Fedor, you're quite obviously a wrestling mark with little grasp of actual combat sports spewing sh*t indiscriminately.

He isn't. Douglas outboxed Tyson before stopping him.

Something a lot of people like to ignore. Douglas comprehensively beat Tyson. He worked his jab and threw nice combos all night, and when Tyson finally did get to him, he had the chin and heart to get back up and go to work.

I find Fedors weak point is he is taken down (relatively) easily, normally its not a big issue as he can slap on a submission from underneath, but Brocks strength in wrestling and his sheer size would, I believe, be able to stop Fedor from getting that good position. Thats not something Big Nog or Cro Cop could do.

During the PRIDE days, Fedor v Nog, Fedor v Cro-Cop, Fedor v Wandy, and Fedor v Barnett were the matches I looked forward to seeing the most. He beat the beast HW submissionist twice, beat a man who was probably the best standing HW in Mirko. A win over Barnett would be the final test so to speak; a world class wrestler. F*ck him and his steroids.

Edited by Fidel Cashflow

Do you think Brock, with his limited boxing skills, could do that? Seriously man, you don't have even the smallest grasp of the fight game. If Brock and Fedor fought, Brock would shoot for a takedown ASAP.

Well obviously Brock would go for the takedown. Why would he stand and trade with Fedor when he can take him to the ground, keep him there and beat him there??