Fan Clubs | beta

Favorite Game Music

Guest mkkid28

Just about loved every song from Earthworm Jim.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKwbsQjJ9lA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKwbsQjJ9lA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Guest MojoPogo
Well, i've just seen the potential track list for Brutal Legend, and i can tell you its highly likely going straight to the top of my list. It looks amazing.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Bubble Bobble!!!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Monkey Island theme! LIVE~~~!!!

Guest Da Showstoppa

Tetris

I have a different philosophy about video game music, as opposed to the fact that I only listen to rap otherwise. Anyway......

Final Fantasy 7 had an epic soundtrack.

Final Fantasy 8, specifically the Laguna parts, had a good soundtrack.

Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, all on the Sega MegaDrive, had epic soundtracks.

There are heaps more, but I can't think of them right now.

EDIT - Just remembered Tekken 2. Epic soundtrack.

As for commercial songs in games, GTA San Andreas's Playback FM and Radio Los Santos rule. :)

Edited by ShaolinHandLock

Guest Anime Otaku
Not music but as good as the track lists on GTA generally are, the best bit has always actually been the Talk Radio show. Though GTA 4 wasn't as good as previous games. I think it was because they had a more serious over all tone and most of the talk reflected it. Also the conservative station having 2 long segments instead of either 1 really long one or several short ones kinda hurt it too. Saints Row's talk radio was better than GTA 4's

The Street Fighter 2 music was awesome. Ken's theme was probably my favourite.