Fan Clubs | beta

The Soap Opera Thread

Paul

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we'd gotten all this weeks comedy, how wrong I was. God bless Corrie.

As usual Graham was brilliant, but this was a new level of brilliant. Telling David about him and Tina. :lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anime Otaku
I read some Coronation Street spoilers about how they're marking the 50th anniversary.

They're going to have a week long disaster story with a tram crashing through the viaduct at the end of the street. There's a few people who are at the end of their contracts so there's gonna be a good size body count.

Ooooohhhhh. Sounds juicy.

edit:

On a similar note in eastenders

The Queen Vic is going to burn down killing a few major characters, one of whom is guessed to be Peggy.

also.

US hip hop star Snoop Dogg has revealed he is a fan of Coronation Street and wants a cameo part in the show.

Snoop told fans during a visit to Manchester, ahead a concert at the city's Apollo, that he had asked his agent to negotiate him a role.

Snoop, who has followed the soap for 11 years, believed that Granada TV producers had responded with interest.

A spokeswoman for Granada said: "He's obviously a great character but hard to see how he'd fit into Weatherfield."

She said they had yet to receive an approach from the performer, whose real name is Calvin Broadus.

He said: "I had my agent reach out to them to see if they could try to get me on and they said they were interested so hopefully it might happen.

"It would be perfect for me to be on the show.

"I love the whole dynamic, the way it is put together, it is my world, it is something I could fall into."

The 38-year-old recorded a video message to mark the show's 50th birthday earlier this year.

While in Greater Manchester, the rapper also visited Salford's Ordsall Community Centre, where he played football with young volunteers.

The teenagers had given up their time to paint the centre in exchange for tickets to his Snoop Dogg and Ice Cube concert.

Credit: BBCnews

:lol

Edited by Paul

• 2 weeks later...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODy66S2pEXg&hl=en_GB&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODy66S2pEXg&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

COWBOOOOOYZ AND INDIANZZZZZ. :lol

This last one has reduced me to tears.

Guest ScottyB
The whole Denise murder thing in Eastenders is really annoying me because, surely when they discovered her body in the canal, they'd have carried out a post mortem, which would have shown she died because she was stranggled and not because she drown.

Corrie just had the funniest death scene I ever saw. :lol

edit:

Now they seem to be redoing the Fawlty Towers episode The Kipper and The Corpse.

edit 2: drunk Roy Cropper. :wub

Edited by Paul

I'd really wish to talk on this but I haven't watched Corrie and Eastenders in over 5 years. :(

And what's with the drunken Phil Mitchell? :D

Edited by Shaun2J

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...