Fan Clubs | beta

The Soap Opera Thread

Paul

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Beltster

Neighbours is shit, its the worst acted show on the planet. It was when I used to watch it in 1986 and I'm sure its no better now.

I dont know what it is, but Australians make me laugh, I just find them naturally funny and when they are acting I cant take it seriously. Like that Australian bloke interviewing that paedophile, he was funny when trying to be serious "I'm not a 12 year old boy mate!"

:lol

Obviously nobody here cares about Neighbours so stop spamming.

I'm not spamming, I'm genuinely interested, especially with everything that's been happening lately.

Neighbours is shit, its the worst acted show on the planet. It was when I used to watch it in 1986 and I'm sure its no better now.

Rubbish! Most soaps are really acted poorly.....in my opinion, Neighbours is acted very well.

Or very well for a soap at the very least.....

Guest The Beltster
Rubbish! Most soaps are really acted poorly.....in my opinion, Neighbours is acted very well.

Or very well for a soap at the very least.....

So my opinion is "rubbish", and yours is right? Is that what we are saying here?

Guest The Beltster

My opinion is that you're a knob.

Ozzy soaps tend to be better acted than the Yank ones, but not a patch on us Limeys ones. Except the shite that is Hollyoaks. Or David Platt.
American soaps, they all seem to be those same sort of lame Bold and Beautiful ones, with what are considered really good looking people, no realism. You wouldnt find some of the moose looking birds from Eastenders in those shows :lol

Guest John Hancock
American soaps are Christ awful. Even Americans admit that English ones are infinitely better. Specifically Eastenders which, for some reason, everyone seems to watch at 4am.

Guest Hanahbananabob
Is ANYONE AT ALL here watching Neighbours?!?!?!?!? :eek :sleep_1: :doh32: :? :sad:

I watch Neighbours :D everyday! its like the only tv show i do watch! lol!

American soaps are Christ awful. Even Americans admit that English ones are infinitely better. Specifically Eastenders which, for some reason, everyone seems to watch at 4am.

Tell me about it, I have to burn my auntie about 3 months worth of Eastenders at a time onto DVD and ship them over to Virginia. She has all her friends round to watch them, like it's some big deal?

• 4 weeks later...
I just watched a conversation between two old women who spoke entirely by quoting bible verses without saying what the verses actually say! :lol

That was a great little moment actually. I'm quite getting into this watching soaps malarky. :)