Fan Clubs | beta

Just one more.

Guest Dante Spears

Guest Dante Spears

So what do you think, games from dead series from the good old days that you would like to see more games produced. It doesn't matter if your sole reasoning is being a fan.

Personally I would like to see another Quest For Glory game, and another Mega Man Legends Game. QFG5 was great at wrapping everything up but I miss the humor and good characterization.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest A.C.
Sonic the Hedgehog. But only if they promise that it's the very last one... Law of diminishing returns is in full effect on that series.

Guest Dr. ZERO

This is an obscure one, so if anyone recognises it let out a cheer.

TOMBI 3! C'MON WHOOPEE CAMP, WHEREVER YOU ARE, BIRTH-GIVE US THIS GAME!!!

Guest Dutt
This is an obscure one, so if anyone recognises it let out a cheer.

TOMBI 3! C'MON WHOOPEE CAMP, WHEREVER YOU ARE, BIRTH-GIVE US THIS GAME!!!

The original is a true hidden gem! Haven't played the sequel so I can't vouch for that...

Day of Reckoning 3 would be nice. Then again I have Wrestle Kingdom II which is more or less the same thing but upgraded.

Edited by Dutt

Another in the Legacy of Kain series would be nice.
Ooh! Ooh! A new Dizzy game!!
Panzer Dragoon Saga. If any game deserves a sequel on a system that could justify that universe, its that one.
I agree with the first two, but Panzer Dragoon Saga ended on a perfect note and, for me, that is how it should remain.

As for what series I'd like another installment of, I'd have to say Max Payne. I know the third one is coming out, but it's not soon enough, dammit. Another that I'd like to see a continuation of is the PS1 classic Fear Effect. Both current games in the series are fantastic and there was a third game planned (it had even begun production, as screenshots were released, as well as a trailer, at the 2002 E3 convention), but it never came to be.

A new Oddworld game.

I love Abe's Odyssey - more than I love anybody and anything that I've ever loved.

That includes my family, friends, girlfriend, pets, DVD collection, TWOstars, music, trophies or certificates... EVERYTHING.

I exaggerate, but not by much.

I wouldn't mind another Legends of Wrestling game. I know a lot of people hated them, but I liked them, and the roster in each of them was really good.

Rival Schools. There should be another one.

.....that's all for now, because I can't think of anymore. But I'll probably think of more later. :lol

Half life 2.3 or 3 or whatever they choose to call it!!!!!!!!

Ironically the whole 'episode' thing was meant to allow them to release the chapters in quicker fashion. :lol

Personally I'd estimate, knowing what Valve are like, we'll not see Episode 3/Half-Life 3 until 2012.

Day of Reckoning 3 would be nice. Then again I have Wrestle Kingdom II which is more or less the same thing but upgraded.

Agreed, I totally want Wrestle Kingdom II or King of Coliseum II. But that's not the point of the thread. In the same vein as your wish for DoR3, I wish for a new Fire Pro game, preferably on 360 even if it is an arcade game rather than a full title.

A new Oddworld game.

I love Abe's Odyssey - more than I love anybody and anything that I've ever loved.

That includes my family, friends, girlfriend, pets, DVD collection, TWOstars, music, trophies or certificates... EVERYTHING.

I exaggerate, but not by much.

THIS.

I wouldn't mind another Legends of Wrestling game. I know a lot of people hated them, but I liked them, and the roster in each of them was really good.

Rival Schools. There should be another one.

.....that's all for now, because I can't think of anymore. But I'll probably think of more later. :lol

Damn son, I forgot all about Rival Schools. I remember the epic ads for that game in the monthly gaming magazines with the shuriken, nunchucks and stuff. Though, I don't think i ever played the full game, but the demo from what I can remember was ace.

As for Legends of Wrestling, the games were good, better than any other wrestling game Acclaim ever released, even if the CAW/CAL mode was filled with pixelated crap. I owned the 1st & 3rd games which were pretty interesting, if overly cartoony and the 3rd was hella bug riddled but I still was able to enjoy it. Plus, if I remember correctly, I rented LoW2 and it had the awesome random storyline selector. I laughed so hard at that.

EDIT: There was a sequel to Rival Schools that I missed, but found by checking good ol' Wiki.

A sequel, Project Justice (Moero! Justice Gakuen in Japan), was released in 2000 in Japan and 2001 in the United States and Europe for arcades and the Dreamcast. In comparison to Rival Schools, Project Justice featured teams of 3, adding three-person team-up attacks and the ability to interrupt and stop 2-person team-ups. Like the previous game, Project Justice included a character-creation mode that came in the form of a virtual board game. This creation mode also was never released outside of Japan due to localization issues.