Fan Clubs | beta

Just one more.

Guest Dante Spears

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dave7g
My favourite GTA will always be San Andreas.....

Anyway, on the subject of GTA, I'd like to see one set in Japan. And one set in the future. :)

EDIT - I forgot to mention, a GTA in the future would still have to be realistic. That is, not too over the top or unbelievable. Maybe set in the year 3000 or something.

Crackdown's your man then.

My favourite GTA will always be San Andreas.....

Anyway, on the subject of GTA, I'd like to see one set in Japan. And one set in the future. :)

EDIT - I forgot to mention, a GTA in the future would still have to be realistic. That is, not too over the top or unbelievable. Maybe set in the year 3000 or something.

GTA2 which was exactly that says hello.

Guest MojoPogo
I'd love another Eternal Champions game. As brick hard as it was, I adored that game, with stage fatalities, its own grainy animated cutscenes for each characters ending and such, and more importantly a set of characters that really were full of personality and different from each other. The Mega CD version in particular was ace.

Guest Dave7g
It was set in 1999. I think Shaolin was looking for something in a little more futuristic than 2 years ahead of the games release.

It was set in 1999. I think Shaolin was looking for something in a little more futuristic than 2 years ahead of the games release.

GTA 2 was also released in 1999. The documentation stated it's setting was "3 Weeks into the future". But yeah, I concur.

Crackdown's your man then.

Hmm.....I might look into that. :)

Yeah I was. I don't really see GTA2 as futuristic.....

Basically what I was thinking of would be a GTA just like the others, only set in the future with futuristic cars and cities that are still realistic. Basically, it would have to be believable, so in other words, no futuristic stuff that is unlikely to actually happen.

I'd love another Eternal Champions game. As brick hard as it was, I adored that game, with stage fatalities, its own grainy animated cutscenes for each characters ending and such, and more importantly a set of characters that really were full of personality and different from each other. The Mega CD version in particular was ace.

Hell yeah! I loved that game and played the hell out of it.

Also, Donkey Kong(ol' school reboot w/ Mario), Double Dragon, Gunstar Heroes, Contra and Rampage.

Guest Da Showstoppa
The Stig says NOOOOOO!. Boris Johnson says, "Where am I?". Yeah, as flawed as The Getaway was, the fact that it was London was massive fun in itself. I recon there needs to be another GTA London.

Oh yes.

Guest Da Showstoppa
Nope, for me nothing compares to stealing loads of vehicles, blocking Tower Bridge and then setting light to one to spark a chain reaction!! (On the Getaway, of course :lol )

The only game I really, REALLY want another installement of is Shenmue.

We were told when the first game out it would be a seven part or so epic and we only got up to part two, both of the games being two of the greatest games of all time.

We need number three, it will knock the socks of anything that has come before, it really will. Think about what Sega achieved with just the Dreamcast - imagine what they could with three on the 360!