Fan Clubs | beta

Favourite 'Bad' Movies

Guest Dutt

Guest Frank Botch

Deadly Prey is quite awesome:

[YOUTUBE]GvBgdFi1y98[/YOUTUBE]

There's much more of that kind of greatness in there.

Shark Attack 3 is pretty terrible as well, it's got the greatest line in cinematic history though so it gets a pass.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just remembered.....if any of you want to see a really weird movie that isn't exactly a good movie, watch The Dragon Lives Again.

It's impossible for me to give it justice with a description, so I'll leave these here.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dragon_Lives_Again

http://www.bargainbinreview.com/r_DragonLivesAgain.html

http://badmovieblog.com/2009/06/bad-movie-review-the-dragon-lives-again-1977/

Seriously, this movie isn't a good movie at all, but it's just so ridiculous.....

Guest Tommate2k9

Ready to rumble has to be by far my favourite bad movie of all time. Its so rubbish yet so cheesy and funny at the same time. Here are a few great quotes from that movie..... "JIMMY KING!!!"

"CROWN US!!!"

"well would would a loser have 2 tickets to MONDAY NIGHT NITRO!!!?!"

"well well what do we have here?..... Those are my balls"

"WRESTLING'S NOT FAAAAAAKEE!!!!"

Just pure brilliance. and you know it!

David Arquette had never made a bad film. Fact. (Oh made he made some silly films but always of the so bad they are better than bad type. See also eight legged freaks.)
See Spot Run, The Alarmist, Riding the Bullet, The Darwin Awards, Skin & Bone, Sharkboy and Lavagirl, The Runner, The Tripper and Never Die Alone all say that your "fact" is anything but.

Arquette did have a role in Airheads though, so it's not all bad.

See Spot Run, The Alarmist, Riding the Bullet, The Darwin Awards, Skin & Bone, Sharkboy and Lavagirl, The Runner, The Tripper and Never Die Alone all say that your "fact" is anything but.

Arquette did have a role in Airheads though, so it's not all bad.

All of the above I have seen and loved. All are silly but fun.

Riding the Bullet I would call just good fullstop.

The exception is Sharkboy and Lavagirl which I only saw about 10 minutes of and did not notice he was in. That is shit. But as they say every rule has an exception.

Guest Tommate2k9
How does it not make sense? most people HAVE herd of preditor and the titanic. and they ARE great films. Most people HAVEN'T herd of half those films you named. I really dont understand what you don't get. :S

Guest Tommate2k9

At what point did i say a film CAN NOT be great because you haven't heard of it? seriously mate what are you on about?..

I was just saying. Most films that are very popular are normally good. and the ones noone has bothered to see.. well it's OFTEN for a reason.

At what point did i say a film CAN NOT be great because you haven't heard of it? seriously mate what are you on about?..

I was just saying. Most films that are very popular are normally good. and the ones noone has bothered to see.. well it's OFTEN for a reason.

At what point did you say it can't be great because you have not heard of it?

You said exactly that right here:

The truth of the matter is this.... Iv not herd of half of these films, so the cant be THAT great can they really?... REALLY?

You did not use the word often. You said exactly they can't be that great really because you never heard of it.

Now you are trying to change your mind because people have pointed out you were wrong. Well it doesn't work like that. You said what you said.

Guest Tommate2k9

WHAT?!?!?!?! ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!?! You must be mad. jezz man. it's a totally different sentence. In what way have i changed my mind?!?!

and i said THAT great, in the sense that there must be a good reason why they are not well known.