Fan Clubs (beta)

NBA Playoffs 2011

Guest The Beltster

Guest The Beltster
Yeah, the refs are frustrating, but they dont take games away from teams. Rose not scoring in the fourth and noah doing nothing all game killed us.

But yeah, bs whistles will change the way a team plays cuz they know theyll get bs calls from then on. Happened game two second quarter in chicago too. Four bulls fouls in under a minute. Killed their momentum when they were starting to build a lead.

Ref's can certainly take away games if they make enough lopsided calls over the course of an entire game. Sometimes its literally blatantly obvious that they are favouring one team over another, its disgusting.

Bulls are f*cked if they cant get game 4. Its all going to be down to Dallas to stop the Heat...lame.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Twig
Except theres always something else to point to that explains a teams loss. Refs are frustrating but the bulls managed the best record in the league while the mvp couldn't get a foul call to save his life most of the time.

Guest The Beltster

I'm not going to argue with you over the refs. There is no doubt in my mind that they can and have changed the outcomes of games. Its been proven in a court of law!

As for the Bulls, what a joke they became. They looked terrified of the Heat. How the hell can you be up by 10 with 2 minutes left and lose by 3, at home?

They are a good team, but Christ, that was a bigger choke job than OKC managed and thats saying something.

Only Dallas can stop LeB*tch now.

Guest Twig

They were up by 12, even. They couldn't get shit done in fourth quarters, Rose hardly even scoring. Korver couldve been wearing a heat jersey for all the help he was. Big bad choke.

BTW Dirk has an injured finger... Super. Hes still gonna play though. He has to.

I think the Bulls have a bright future. Rose has done nothing but improve by leaps and bounds every year. Hes still so young, there's no reason to think he wont continue that trend. Historically in the nba you need to work your way thru the playoffs year by year before you earn your championship.

This year is an outlier with the lakers n spurs not cuttin it, but.wades heat has a title, add the freak of nature LeBron and what do you expect.

Guest The Beltster

I didnt expect the Heat to get it this year to be honest. They have 3 All-Stars but the rest of the team and the bench isnt much cop. They are weak at the 1 and the 5, the so-called two most important positions. I suppose having LeBron and Wade and the refs makes up for a shitty bench.

Bulls need to make sure they dont do what Orlando did and blow up a great team with knee jerk reaction trades.

Guest Twig

Yeah, at the beginning of the season the heat seemed to be forcing together pieces that didnt fit... Then it finally clicked. Bulls also didnt expect Haslam and Miller to be the factors they were. Didnt they come off injuries in that series?

But christ, no team "charges" as much as they do when they play in miami. Heard the announcerews saying the refs must be lookin for clean contact in the center of the chest and basically ignoring the feet. Wtf.

Guest The Beltster
Refs are crooked. Its no coincidence that the Cavs got all the calls when LeGone played there and last year got zero after he left. That Sideshow Bob guy Verejao got so many called when he played with LeBrick, as soon as he bolted he got no calls :lol

Guest Boyo

Shaq's still going!? Well, was still going...

I remember going to Orlando on holiday in 1994 and he was playing for the Magic. What a career!! I know he's probably more famous for his work with the Lakers but I always think of him as a Magic player.

Cheers!

Guest The Beltster
Shaq is a traitorous asswipe who lied to the organization that drafted him and put them in a position where they lost him at the start of his prime for nothing and didnt give a shit.

Typical cash hungry sportsman then with no loyalty.

Do you get loyal players in Basketball? I have no idea of how the draft works etc...I remember players like Sir Charles, Karl Malone, John Stockton, Alonzo Mourning who spent most of their careers at the same team. Do they count as loyal?

Guest The Beltster

There are alot of loyal guys but more cash hungry than not. It annoys me because they make so much money that loyalty isnt going to see them hungry.

Stockton was loyal, played for 1 team. Malone was, he left and played his last year with LA desperate for a championship but he was old and you cant blame him, he tried for almost 2 decades to get it done on his own with Stockton, one last grasp on a new team when you are washed up isnt a bad thing.

Shaq told Orlando he was staying from the start so they didnt trade for him, then he bolted to the Lakers and the first Orlando knew of it was seeing him on TV holding up a Lakers jersey, thats some bullshit right there.

I'm hoping Dwight Howard has more loyalty to Orlando, he becomes a free agent after next season, if he doesnt sign an extension or promise to stay, Orlando will have no choice but to trade him and get a bunch of good players for him. You cant let him walk away for nothing without a guarantee that he will stay.

Guest The Beltster
Sadly, Turkoglu has gone down the shitter since he bagged that $50 million contract. He doesnt need to try anymore now he's getting paid, so he isnt :lol

LeBron proving he is neither clutch, nor a leader in the finals. Thats what happens when youre pampered like a star since you were 13. He doesnt have the drive to play in tough situations like guys who came up having it rough.

You have the Super Turk, Hidayet :)

I believe that title belongs to Omer Asik. Asik & destroy! :lol

Guest The Beltster
I'm so happy for Dirk and J-Kidd. Guys have plugged away for years and their hard work finally paid off. F*ck LeBrick!