Favourite Wrestling Themes

Guest Jamster26

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's pretty bland and generic really, but what are we expecting at this point. CFO$ seems to fluke a good one every now and then (when he's ripping something else off), but some of his new themes have been the drizzlin' shizzles.

They totally need to swap the guy out singing Hallelujah. I know it's the whole point of the song, but at least switch him out for a chick singer or something?

Ah well, at least I've got Kenny Omega's new Bullet Club music to keep me happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUSqeekFB6E

This version lets you hear the music a bit better without JR talking over it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhgALrIdEu4

It hasn't been released by NJPW yet, but gosh I love it. Just when I thought he couldn't top using the Dr Wily music. :wub

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really really want that Kenny Omega theme so bad.

Was on the search for Pentagon Jr.'s Lucha Underground theme, it's so badass and I even found a nice mash-up with the Kavinsky song Nightcall. Have a listen.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Ravishing Empire

[QThUOTE=Jamster26, post: 1164114, member: 19389]Probably been done to death loads of times but what the heck. Post your favourite wresling theme songs here.

Always liked this one. Not sure why he's called the "King of the Mountain" but it's catchy anyway.

[video=youtube;bdFPKpSDXD4]

this is a tuff qustion because theres so many great theme songs out there so here are my top favorites from the past.

Stone Cold Steve Austin.Shawn Michael's , The Rock, Hardy Boys,Hulk Hogan, Chyna,Ultimate Warrior.

from todays I like Baylea. Brock Lesner,Enzo amore and Big Cass, Kevin Ownes, The Miz, Nikki Bella,Carmella ,Aj Lee, Cm Punk cult of personality. (formerly Wwe)

Rougeaus.

All American Boys? Fantastic shout!

While we're on a Rougeau kick, I'll throw the Mountie's theme in for good measure:

Even though I hated him as a little kid (he dumped a bucket of water over Bret Hart and shocked him :eek:) I still sung the song. I couldn't help myself. I played it now and ended up singing along again.

"...AND I ENFORCE THE LAW!!"

Awesome.

All American Boys? Fantastic shout!

While we're on a Rougeau kick, I'll throw the Mountie's theme in for good measure:

Even though I hated him as a little kid (he dumped a bucket of water over Bret Hart and shocked him :eek:) I still sung the song. I couldn't help myself. I played it now and ended up singing along again.

"...AND I ENFORCE THE LAW!!"

Awesome.

I see your Mountie Theme and raise you...