Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Main Event

TPIB

Guest Jimmy Redman

Yeah, the format is identical for each show - open with the announcers in the ring, video packages and interviews before the main event (no pun), then the match which gets about 15-20 minutes, then post-match interviews, and then a very short other match to fill out the hour, oh and also some sort of angle to build next week's main event.

So yeah everyone gets promos. But it has to be said again, WWE production makes everyone look like megastars, so giving this sort of focus to guys like Kofi is excellent.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman

Anyone see Cody get dropped on his neck on this show?

Tag title match was good, anyway. But the Miz/Bryan fake out and the Miz/Dolph conversation were GREAT. I am already getting behind Miz. Excited for this match next week.

The thing about Miz is that the one time in his life that he worked babyface in the ring (by default when he and Cena won the tag titles that time), he was a shockingly great Ricky Morton. So I am interested to see how babyface Miz gets on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Jimmy Redman
Tag Title match was really great this week. Cool story with Cody wanting revenge against Kane, and yet also slightly not because...its Kane. Heels looked really dominant and great on offense, and the faces sold super well too. Great tag.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jimmy Redman

I feel like in my head Cesaro's strongman gimmick is all leading to the return of Mark Henry. But thats probably just me.

Dying to see a proper Cena/Cesaro, there's another match up that will play off the strength spots nicely.

Guest John Hancock
Khali and the Leprechaun are a team now!? I can't think that that team exists for any other reason than that God hates me.

Khali and the Leprechaun are a team now!? I can't think that that team exists for any other reason than that God hates me.
Instead of looking at the negative, why not take a positive perspective and relish that both are in one segment rather than them being in two separate segments.

Guest steenerico
Instead of looking at the negative, why not take a positive perspective and relish that both are in one segment rather than them being in two separate segments.

A fantastic view. I kind of don't mind them now.

Edited by FreeSpirit

• 2 months later...
Guest FreeSpirit

Spoilers:

Credit:

wrestling-news.net

WWE Main Event

Airing Tonight in The States

The following results are from a recent WWE Main Event TV Taping. The taping took place on Tuesday 9th April 2013 at the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts and will air on Wednesday 10th April at 8/7c on ION Television.

6 Man Tag Team Match:

The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns) defeated Kofi Kingston & Tons Of Funk (Brodus Clay & Tensai).

In Ring Segment:

Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter cut a promo similar to what they’ve been doing, urging fans to support them and noted that the title has been taken off Del Rio, but Swagger will still remain a threat.

Singles Match:

Big E Langston defeated Zack Ryder!

Guest FreeSpirit

Spoilers:

Credit:

wrestling-news.net

WWE Main Event

The following results are from a recent WWE Main Event TV Taping. The taping took place on Tuesday 16th April 2013 at the Thompson-Boling Arena in Knoxville, Tennessee and will air on Wednesday 17th April at 8/7c on ION Television.

10 Man #1 Contender’s Battle Royal:

Justin Gabriel defeated The Great Khali, Primo, Epico, Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre, Jinder Mahal, Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso and Alex Riley to earn a WWE Intercontinental Championship match.

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match:

Wade Barrett © defeated Justin Gabriel!

Guest Jimmy Redman

That is actually a neat idea to do every so often.

Looking forward to this too since everyone in the BR who isnt Indian is amazing, and Barrett/Gabes is always really good.

Guest Fatherof10minis
Was properly entertained by Barrett/Gabriel. I just wish they would let Barrett look like a more dominant champion instead of trading wins and losses. He needs a good streak of title wins.

Guest FreeSpirit

Spoilers:

Credit:

wrestling-news.net

WWE Main Event

The following results are from a recent WWE Main Event TV Taping. The taping took place on Tuesday 23rd April 23rd 2013 at the o2 Arena in London, England and will air on Wednesday 24th April at 8/7c Eastern on ION Television.

In Ring Segment:

John Bradshaw Layfield opened the show and introduced Mark Henry to talk about the recent feud between himself and Sheamus. Henry and JBL went back and forth for a brief bit, before JBL managed to convince Henry to compete in a Gauntlet Match.

Gauntlet Match:

The Great Khali defeated Mark Henry via countout. Prior to facing Khali, Henry had defeated Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso and Santino Marella, but walked out mid-match against Khali.

In Ring Segment:

Matt Striker came out and introduced Zeb Colter, who said that he was out to talk about Jack Swagger’s opportunity for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WWE Extreme Rules. Swagger eventually joined Colter and started the “We The People” chant!

Guest FreeSpirit

Spoilers:

WWE Main Event

The following results are from a recent WWE Main Event TV Taping. The taping took place on Tuesday 30th April 2013 at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan and will air on Wednesday 1st May at 8/7c on ION Television.

WWE United States Championship Match:

Kofi Kingston (Champion) defeated Antonio Cesaro.

Singles Match:

Justin Gabriel defeated Heath Slater!