Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Main Event

TPIB

Guest Fatherof10minis
Cesaro/Kingston was another gem of a match. I really hope they do something with Cesaro and not begin to job him out of relevance.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman

I hope none of you were crazy enough to miss Cesaro/Kofi this week, right? Right?!

Amazing stuff. I am in love with Kofi and I'm not sure I ever noticed he was in the match until the finish. This was The Cesaro Show and it motherf*cking RULED. Watch. It. Now.

The quality of TV work this week has been staggeringly good.

Guest Fatherof10minis
I hope none of you were crazy enough to miss Cesaro/Kofi this week, right? Right?!

Amazing stuff. I am in love with Kofi and I'm not sure I ever noticed he was in the match until the finish. This was The Cesaro Show and it motherf*cking RULED. Watch. It. Now.

The quality of TV work this week has been staggeringly good.

Sitting watching Cesaro live through this match was incredible. The guy is so good in the ring, great worker, this was one of the funnest matches I have ever watched live.

Guest FreeSpirit

Spoilers:

Credit:

wrestling-news.net

WWE Main Event

Airing Tonight in The USA

The following results are from a recent WWE Main Event TV Taping. The taping took place on Tuesday 7th May 2013 at the PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina and will air on Wednesday 8th May at 8/7c on ION Television.

Singles Match:

Randy Orton defeated Antonio Cesaro.

6 Man Tag Team Match:

Justin Gabriel & The Uso’s (Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso) defeated 3MB (Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre & Jinder Mahal)!

Guest Fatherof10minis
I really hope Cesaro comes out looking real good here. excited for this one.

Guest FreeSpirit

Spoilers:

Credit:

wrestling-news.net

WWE Main Event

The following results are from a recent WWE Main Event TV Taping. The taping took place on Tuesday 14th May 2013 at the Intrust Bank Arena in Wichita, Kansas and will air on Wednesday 15th May at 8/7c on ION Television.

Singles Match:

Kane defeated Seth Rollins via disqualification due to interference from Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. Post-match, The Shield attempted to set Kane up for a triple powerbomb, however The Uso’s ran out to make the save.

Singles Match:

Sin Cara defeated Wade Barrett.

Singles Match:

Cody Rhodes defeated Justin Gabriel. Post-match, The Miz came to the ring and stared down Cody Rhodes to end the show!

Guest FreeSpirit

Spoilers:

Credit:

wrestling-news.net

WWE Main Event

The following results are from a recent WWE Main Event TV Taping. The taping took place on Tuesday 21st May 2013 at the Century Link Center in Omaha, Nebraska and will air on Wednesday 22nd May at 8/7c on ION Television.

Singles Match:

Alberto del Rio defeated Big E Langston.

Tag Team Match:

The Uso’s (Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso) defeated 3MB (Jinder Mahal & Drew McIntyre) (w/Heath Slater). During the match, Ryback entered the arena in an ambulance to a great ovation and attacked Heath Slater, taking him away in the ambulance. A video then aired on the screen, showing a replay of Monday’s WWE RAW, while it was announced that the WWE Intercontinental Championship match between Wade Barrett and The Miz would take place instead on WWE SmackDown!

Guest FreeSpirit

Spoilers:

Credit:

wrestling-news.net

WWE Main Event

The following results are from a recent WWE Main Event TV Taping. The taping took place on Tuesday 28th May 2013 at Rexall Place in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and will air on Wednesday 29th May at 8/7c on ION Television.

Singles Match:

Sheamus defeated Wade Barrett. Following the match, Barrett got on the mic and said that he could beat up any of the Canadians in the arena and then challenged The Miz to a match. The Miz got in the ring and Barrett attempted to hit him with the WWE Intercontinental Championship, however The Miz ducked and hit Barrett with the Skull Crushing Finale and made the same pin from Monday’s WWE RAW.

Singles Match:

Antonio Cesaro defeated Justin Gabriel.

6 Man Tag Team Match:

R-Truth & Tons Of Funk (Brodus Clay & Sweet T) defeated 3MB (Drew McIntyre, Heath Slater & Jinder Mahal)!

Guest BarrettBarrage
That Wade Barrett and Sheamus match was absolutely superb. The crowd even started chanting "This is awesome". One of the best non ppv matches of the year so far, for me anyway.

Guest FreeSpirit

Spoilers:

Credit:

wrestling-news.net

WWE Main Event

The following results are from a recent WWE Main Event TV Taping. The taping took place on Tuesday 4th June 2013 at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Long Island, New York and will air on Wednesday 5th June at 8/7c on ION Television.

Tag Team Match:

The Uso’s (Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso) defeated Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow).

Singles Match:

Justin Gabriel defeated Curt Hawkins

Singles Match:

Sheamus defeated Antonio Cesaro!

Guest Fatherof10minis
Cesaro has really put together a great run of matches here on Main Event. I really hope there is still a plan for him because he is sooooo good.

Guest BarrettBarrage
Superb match with Sheamus and Cesaro. Except for the ending, it was so predictable. It's a shame because I think Sheamus is brilliant but I think it's only a matter of time before he starts getting booed on a Cena level.

Guest FreeSpirit

Spoilers:

Credit:

wrestling-news.net

WWE Main Event

Airning Tonight in The USA

The following results are from a recent WWE Main Event TV Taping. The taping took place on Tuesday 11th June 2013 at the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina and will air on Wednesday 12th June at 8/7c on ION Television.

Singles Match:

The Miz defeated Cody Rhodes.

Singles Match:

Damien Sandow defeated Sin Cara.

Tag Team Match:

The Uso’s (Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso) defeated Tons of Funk (Brodus Clay & Sweet T)!

Guest Jimmy Redman
I hope y'alls havent been sleeping on Main Event lately, because Sheamus just had two legit MOTYCs in the space of a week against Barrett and Cesaro. Holy cow.

Guest BarrettBarrage
Miz and Rhodes had a pretty decent match this week, I really don't know what Cody Rhodes has done to warrant this terrible run though. Sin Cara's match with Sandow was decent as well, Barrett on comedy was enjoyable he's witty and smarmy enough . One thing I don't get is seemingly for the last month or so Main Event has finished with a tag team match with Tonnes Of Funk vs the Uso's or 3mb which I don't understand at all. Are the Uso's meant to be portrayed as heels but just on main event and also why finish the show with the weakest looking match on the card?

Guest Jimmy Redman
Main Event has opened with the main event and finished with the weaker match since literally the day it began.

Guest BarrettBarrage
I've only started watching it for the past month and a bit, seems a bit odd but fair enough.

Guest FreeSpirit

Spoilers:

Credit:

wrestling-news.net

WWE Main Event

The following results are from a recent WWE Main Event TV Taping. The taping took place on Tuesday 18th June 2013 at the Wright State University’s Nutter Center in Dayton, Ohio and will air on Wednesday 19th June at 8/7c on ION Television.

6 Man Tag Team Match:

The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns) defeated Justin Gabriel & The Uso’s (Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso).

Singles Match:

Antonio Cesaro (w/Zeb Colter) defeated Sin Cara.

Singles Match:

Kaitlyn defeated Aksana!

Guest FreeSpirit

Spoilers:

Credit:

wrestling-news.net

WWE Main Event

The following results are from a recent WWE Main Event TV Taping. The taping took place on Tuesday 25th June 2013 at the Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, South Carolina and will air on Wednesday 26th June at 8/7c on ION Television.

Singles Match:

Chris Jericho defeated Cody Rhodes.

In Ring Segment:

Antonio Cesaro & Zeb Colter came to the ring with Colter putting over Cesaro and calling him a real American and that Cesaro was more of American than the crowd in attendance.

Singles Match:

Christian defeated Dean Ambrose via disqualification due to interference from Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins. All Shield members attacked Christian until The Uso’s came out to make the save.

Tag Team Match:

The Prime Time Players (Darren Young & Titus O’Neil) defeated Tons Of Funk (Brodus Clay & Sweet T)!