Fan Clubs (beta)

Game Of Thrones - Season 3 ***Warning SPOILERS***

dsrchris

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jimmy Redman

I was absolutely dying at the Hound making that run-in at the death and f*cking it all up. God damn it Hound.

I'm glad they've explained what the deal is with Bran and got The Ranga Kid From Love Actually in because frankly Bran has been boring as f*ck up until this point. At least now I see that there was a point to it.

Similarly, Catelyn can be a miserable old f*ck but her bit was great in fleshing out her motivation and her personality.

Joffrey is outstanding. Margaery talks to him about...sex (giggle) and feels up his "crossbow" while he tries so hard to NOT look like the most terrified little boy on earth...awesome. So far the Joffrey/Margaery/Cersei trio is the highlight of S3.

Jamie and Brienne was badass as hell too.

Seriously. Where the f*ck is Varys?

Guest Ciaran The King
Another outstanding episode, it is so slow burning yet the acting is so brilliant you just don't mind. Jamie 'F***ing' Lannister!!!!!

Jamie and Brienne was badass as hell too.

Jamie 'F***ing' Lannister!!!!!

Damn right Jamie 'f*ckin' Lannister; the baddest man on the planet. I'm digging the foreplay between him and Brienne so damn much.

Margaery is absolutely gorgeous. The way she's playing on Joffrey's rampant hormones and getting into his blood thirsty head is great. The scene with Margaery, Sansa and mouthy grandma was good too, but it makes me worry that Sansa's eventually going to say something she shouldn't to the wrong person regardless of how careful she's trying to be. She's just not as deviously clever as she needs to be at this point. Hopefully she comes to here senses. At least she has Shae watching her back.

Theon Greyjoy getting what he deserves, the bastard. Had I been sent to save him, I'd cranked that corkscrew one last good time.

The Bran storyline is finally picking up. I'm going to say this every season, am I the only one who finds Osha sexy in a weird way? Not sure what it is exactly that does it for me. She's no Margaery but I would do dirty things to her.

THE HOUND IS BACK, BABY!

Finally, this:

http://i.imgur.com/AaP1vE1.jpg

Lucky Samwell is lucky. Don't feel sorry for him one bit. :lol

Edited by Maxximus

Guest Ciaran The King

Jamie is the man, the dialogue between him and Brienne is awesome. The fight was good as well, she should have killed the old guy!

And Joffrey is such a little bastard, all I wanna do is slap him

That moment when you realize that the Thrones logo...

http://i.imgur.com/JdVdFlN.jpg?1

Looks like a title belt.

No wonder we love the show so much. The logo's a strap and the first season lead is a dead ringer for Triple H.

Edited by Maxximus

Caught up with it! F**king hell it's good!

Tyrion is the best thing on TV right now, love his sarcy remarks.

Will Sean Bean get to make a comeback as a ghost? :D

I know that Jamie Lannister is a bad ass, but we all know that. Nothing about an Ed ghost, I just thought it would be cool. I haven't read all the books so the things I know are pretty limited.

Don't push for spoilers and assume everything I say regarding the series is due to something I know. People will start abandoning this thread in a heartbeat terrified that something I say just might be a spoiler when it's just a comment.

If you really want to know ahead of the series, go read the books or look up the synopsis for the books or a fan forum that answers all the questions. This is a discussion about the current episodes of the current series and that's it.

In other worlds I ain't tellin' you a damn thing, jack. :lol

Guest dpddave

Best episode yet this week. Poor Jamie.

Did you all notice how Dany could understand the slave she tried to give the water to and hence understood everything the slaver said?

Was he though? Sure he saved Brienne (or however you spell it), but then he tried to name drop his Dad and his wealth to get him out of trouble. D*ck move, Lannister.

Jamie, give us a wave, Jamie, Jamie, give us a wave!! :lol

Best episode yet this week. Poor Jamie.

Did you all notice how Dany could understand the slave she tried to give the water to and hence understood everything the slaver said?

Not until you mentioned I didn't. :eek

That slaver dude is totally getting eaten by a dragon...

Edited by dsrchris

Guest Ciaran The King

I nearly cried at the end, poor Jamie 'F***ing' Lannister :(

Loved the song as the credits rolled

DANY: BADDEST B*TCH TO EVER LIVE.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SH*T.

I can't even put my thoughts about that episode into coherent words, so I'll just say:

KJBWFOJBSLMCSPDIJWPIWPIMWDRAAAAAAGGGGOOOOOONNNN!!!!

Just so much awesomeness. So, soooo much awesomeness. I mean, the rest of the episode was awesome and full of great stuff, but that ending. JEEESUS. Next week can't come soon enough!!