Fan Clubs (beta)

Game Of Thrones - Season 3 ***Warning SPOILERS***

dsrchris

Guest Jimmy Redman
Emilia Clarke who plays Dany is another one. Kind of a bummer since the second half of the third book will be season 4 and there's some lesbian stuff going on.

Dany and The Black Chick Who She Clearly Bangs is my favourite couple on the show.

I will be sad if they never do anything with them on TV, but at the same time I'm grateful that I have lesbian scenes to look forward to when I finally read the book.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jamster26

I've never watched a series which kills of main characters in the story so abruptly. In my head, Rob Stark would avenge his father by taking down the Lannisters, but I guess not!

I thought the scene was very well played out and I definitely didn't see it coming.

Edited by Jamster26

• 4 weeks later...
I'd never watched a single episode of this show until today. I'd always meant to get around to it, but never did, so after nagging from Becky to give it a try, episode one is in the books... and it was great.
OK, I'm now up to episode 8 of Season 3 and this show has been immense.

I don't think there has ever been a character on a TV show that I've disliked as much as Joffrey. Every little nuance of that character is f*cking annoying (in the right way) and I just want to see him put in his place like the little coward-b*tch he is.

The scene where had killed Ros, I was cursing at the screen even before we saw it just because of the smug way he was sitting with that crossbow. Then when I saw what he had actually been doing, I cursed him some more.

Becky thinks it's hilarious how angry I get with the little shit.

Guest Ciaran The King
I've just finished watching the Red Wedding episode and f*ck me, that was intense.

Just a bit

Guest Ciaran The King
To be serious for a moment the Starks really proved to be gullible fools in the end:) all I can say is Jamie 'f***ing' Lannister