Fan Clubs | beta

Game Of Thrones - Season 3 ***Warning SPOILERS***

dsrchris

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie is my favorite character and hopefully this is just the beginning of some major character development. I'm House Lannister all the way but...

HOLY F*CKING SHIT DAENERYS! That's one bad bitch! Here I was hoping it was Ser Jorrah who could understand the slaver and I was swerved by Dany. Eat some dragon's fire you smug bastard!

Didn't see the chaos north of the wall coming. It's been like boring boring boring OH SHIT DEATH DEATH DEATH! Rest in peace, Lord Mormont, your watch is at an end.

Can't help but feel bad for Theon. He's made some terrible choices and some of his suffering deserving, but that was way over the top. I loved when he said his real father lost his head at King's Landing. Got a little choked up there.

I'm also really enjoying mouthy grandma, whatever her name is. Loved the scene with her and Varys. Glad to see him back too. His story with Tyrion and the big reveal of what was in that box. Simply brutal.

What the hell is up with Podrick? Tell us your secrets, young squire!

Finally I leave you with this. The best shot from the latest episode.

http://i.imgur.com/2mr5bGO.png

damn, Dany...

Guest Jimmy Redman

BADDEST. BIATCH. ALIVE.

Still not over it.

Also since I caught up on #3 and #4 in one go the other day, WOAH at Jamie's hand. And WOAH at the cruel as f*ck Theon swerve. That was some cold ass sh*t. And VARYS! I was missing him so much, and he did not disappoint me. Hellooooo badass Varys.

And yeah, We're Shootin' Brother Nanna Tyrell is great, Margaery Tyrell is great, and Cersei being a dumb f*ck and having no idea what to make of any of them is the greatest.

What the f*ck is happening north of the Wall? That place has been boring as f*ck for, like...ever, and then BAMDEATHTOCRASTERANDWOAHNOTTHELORDCOMMANDERMORMONT!? That was sudden. Still, the death of Craster is up there with the death of Viserys and the anticipation of the death of Joffery on the satisfaction scale.

AND DANY. DONT FORGET DANY.

God damn I love this show.

Guest Jimmy Redman

#5 and #6:

NANNA TYRELL IS DA BEST.

Just the best ever. Her and Tywin having a conversation was like Flair/Steamboat in GoT bitching form. I like how they built Tywin up for this match by having him squash the utter sh*t out of his children week after week, and finally both at the same time. By this point I think I want Tywin to die a horrible death more than anyone else in the show besides Joffrey. That poor ranga sheila.

JAMIE. The second best ever. Jesus Christ people, that scene. Jamie and Brienne and Jesus Christ, that scene.

I am really kind of hanging out to see who the insane torturer dude is. Cold as ice, that motherf*cker.

The Wall (And North Of It) Update: still boring.

Stannis Update: slightly less boring. Still annoying. Him having an insane religious nut wife who lets him bang the ranga sheila and keeps dead fetuses in jars makes his straight-laced, slightly-balding awkwardness all the more...awkward. And then just when he has a moment of humanity with his daughter...he buries Ser Davos to her. F*ck out with that sh*t Stannis.

Although frankly, the appeal of the ranga sheila and the red god is a lot more apparent when you see One-Eyed Jack come back from the dead and you realise that between that and the demon spawn, the red god is the only one that delivers tangible results in the Seven Kingdoms.

One of the more poignant scenes in these recent eps was the b*stard kid telling Arya he's leaving her because he'll always be her servant and as close as they are, they'll never be on the same level. I feel like its one of those things that will continue to shape Arya's world view as she grows up. No matter how nice she is to someone, how close they are as friends, how much she does for them, how much she doesnt place herself above them...she'll still be above them. They will still see her as the Other. The more sociopathic of the nobility realise this early on and embrace and abuse it, and the others just accept it as their role, but for Arya who has gone through so much with low-born people in her life so far, it is a hard truth.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Jimmy Redman

Guys...I...cannot...even...deal.

http://cdn04.cdnwp.thefrisky.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/03/single-16.gif

You know... I'm #TeamLannister til death, but the more today has gone on, the worse I've felt about the red wedding. It's just so brutal and shocking that it's taken time to set in and even though I knew it was coming, I didn't think it would affect me this much. I was just starting to really care about Catelyn and there's no doubt that Robb was a bro.

Sad...

[video=youtube;f2x6uVLludE]

Okay, one more post and I'm done.

I've been scouring the internet for reactions from this weeks episode and came across some great ones but noting, absolutely nothing can top this vine post from Maisie Williams AKA Arya Stark herself. Click the link below for this awesome reaction. It's freaking great!

https://vine.co/v/b3XZMHmxzxh